9. Well, that happened!

Start from the beginning

Chromia snarled, "What did you just say?"

Elita stuttered on hearing her older sibling's anger, "Ah ... Chromia ... that is ... You remember how Megatron wanted a mate and sparklings of his own? He decided Sam will be that one for him apparently. He has two sparklings with him currently."

Chromia, "Isn't Samuel a sparkling himself? What is that Mech thinking?"

Lennox, "I am guessing sparkmate means partners who are romantically interested in each other, in your language."

Elita, "Yes, Sam this way, hurry."

Lennox pursed his lips, "Go kid! Go, we got your back."

Megatron, "Seekers! Deal with the femmes and human soldiers."

Sam, 'Why is this happening?'

Allspark, -I do not know.-

Sam, 'You are no help.'

Thief, -Use my power Sam. I am the fastest.-

Sam, "Right, sound of Wind."

Sam's feet glowed though it was not noticeable by the human eye, it was still seen by the Cybertronians. Sam moved faster and got further away from the Decepticon leader who smirked and chased after him. Megatron watched intrigued as the youngling human sped away from him. He had done his own research on human history and knew how different humans from different areas of the planet reacted to other humans with power. Some reacted positively, like a savior who came to save them but others, those who were envious reacted violently and negatively, like those witch hunts.

Megatron flew and landed before Sam, "That is enough running, my little one."

Sam skidded to a halt, "You are very stubborn."

Megatron, "So are you little one. I like it though."

Miles shot a wave of dark aura that the leader dodged, "Stop flirting with Sam and get away from him."

Megatron, "No! I suppose I have been very rude, all things considered."

Sam, "What are you on about now?"

Megatron, "From what I understand, humans do not react favorably to those who have power. But you showed me yours, I am very flattered."

Sam, 'What is he saying?'

Ohn, 'Of course, our Dad has powers.'

Hong, 'He is loved by the Gods themselves though the stupid Gods do not stop bothering him.'

Megatron, "In return, accept this."

Sam was flabbergasted, Miles was pissed and everyone was gaping with open mouths as Megatron took out a very fancy looking dagger. It was from the looks of it more for aesthetic purposes rather than any form of practical use. Optimus and the others though were not amused by what they were seeing, that was a courtship item not a dagger. Sam stared at the object offered to him then at the War Lord then the item again unsure how to proceed. They were in the middle of a fight, last he checked so why was he being given a gift. But it looked really fancy and his desire for money was really strong despite being in a new world.

Sam's eyes were glowing in interest as the thief evaluated the item, "I do not have anything to give you in return? Is this even okay? I thought you did not like humans because of what they did."

Megatron grinned at him, "Aren't you a sweet little spark? Do not worry little one, I know it was not your family who did all those things to me. In fact, I recall your grandfather being against cutting into my body."

Sam finally took the offered dagger, "I see."

Optimus reached them, "Leave the boy alone and deal with someone your own size, Megatron."