Shots Missed

The black filled me completely, but I could still hear pretty clearly

"Little one, Meg" I heard daddy whisper whist pickling up my body. He shook my body along with his sobs.

"Ye Shot Meg!" Daddy shouted at whomever shot me. I had daddies and someone else's hand over the bullet hole that was in my head.

"Please god I just got er back, please" daddy says into my hair whilst kissing my head and rocking me back and forth.

"Meg" I think Sophia whispered as well as everyone else. Lots of people were crying well that's what I think was happening because I couldn't see only hear them.

Slowly light started to come into my vision. I could see the outline of daddy's neck. I open my eyes fully and could see the people behind daddy gasp.

"Daryl, she's turned I need to put her down" Shane says placing the barrel of the gun to my temple.

"Pull the trigger I dare you" I whisper to him glaring the Dixon glare

"MEG!" Daddy shouts picking me up and hugging me close to his body while he kisses my face and head.

"Daddy!" I squeal hugging him as well.

Carol and daddy inspected my wound closely and see that it has only skimmed my head and the only damage it had done is that I have lost a lot of blood and damaged my shirt by staining it red.

"It looks like it just skimmed, you'll be alright" Carol says kissing my head and walking over to Sophia and giving her a hug.

"Little one" daddy says to me. I look up at him and see him smiling back.

"Meg, I love you too the ends of the earth and back again. Ye are the most important person in ma life and no one will take ya place" he said kissing my face over and over.

I squeal and try to run away from him but he quickly picks me up and over his shoulder and carries me over to Hershel.

"Is my baby al'right?" daddy asks the old man with grey hair.

"Yep, she's fine" he says walking away with 2 other girls

"HEY!" Daddy yells at him" daddy, his family members have just been killed, again if he never believed them to be gone in the first place" I say kissing daddy's cheek before he places me on the ground and crouches by me.

"When'd ye get so darn clever?" daddy asks placing some hair behind my ear

"Must'a got it from Merle" I say laughing and daddy chuckles along with me.

Carol walks over with some bandages and cleans my head up, but Sophia comes over and says

"Band-Aids don't fix bullet holes" and winces as I do as well "Tha's why Carol is using a bandage" I say smiling and giggling a little as Sophia joins in

"Ma brave little Meg" daddy says picking me up and holding me close to his chest, and kissing near to were the shot was.

"Ye know, when I was lookin' for ye and Sophia I also were skimmed in the head" daddy says looking at me "really" I say alert and interested in the story.

"Yep, fell off ma horse, shot ma side with me crossbow and then coming back to camp Andrea though I was a walker and shot me" daddy says placing my hand on his scabbed over wound.

"Were Twines" I shout running to Sophia to tell her the story about daddy

"Hey Soph" I shout "gotta story for ya" I say as I walk next to her.