Finding out about Merle

"Wha' ye mean little one?" daddy says kneeling on the ground looking at me.

Shane walks over "There was a problem in Atlanta" he said looking at daddy and stepping back a bit at my glare.

Daddy looked at the crowd which was forming around us. "Little one, you take the arrows can clean em' I'll talk with Shane" he says stroking my hair as I walk away.

"He dead?" daddy asks walking around a little bit and looking towards the ground.

"Not sure" was Shane's response. Daddy looks up at this and has the 'I'm defiantly not happy' look "he either is or he ain't" daddy says walking towards Shane with a glare on his face.

Rick walks up to daddy not wearing his police uniform "isn't an easy way to say this" he says walking up to daddy.

"Who are ya?" daddy asks looking at him.

"Tha's Rick, he Carls Daddy" I say not looking up from the arrow I'm cleaning. Looking up Rick is looking at me and then to my daddy.

"Rick Grimes" he says flatly.

"Rick Grimes, ye got somethin' to tell me?" daddy asks.

"Your brother was a danger to us all, so I hand cuffed him to a roof hocked to a piece of metal, and he's still there. Daddy turns away and looks to me. "Daddy" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Come er'" he says I drop the arrow and jump into my daddies arms placing my arms around his shoulders and my head in his neck.

"Let me process this, you sayin, you handcuffed my brother to a roof. And left em there." Daddy shouts at Rick. The vain in his neck bulged out and I started poking it.

"Yeah" Rick says looking around and not at daddy.

Daddy places me on the ground and walks away still with the squirrel on his shoulder. He suddenly turns and flings the squirrel in the direction of Rick who ducks out the way and daddy charges at him.

Shane comes in from the side and tackles daddy to the side. Gabbing his knife daddy swipes trying to cut one of them. T-dog comes over to help as well as daddy and Rick fight it out.

Shane gets daddy in a head hold and is holding him down on the ground.

"DADDY!" I shout coming to help him "Meg, stay back" rick says now having daddy's knife.

"Choke holds illegal" daddy says trying to breathe "yeah, well file a complaint" Shane says.

"Daddy! Stop ye hurting im'" I say as I walk towards him but Glenn pulls me back "Stop Meg, you'll get hurt." he says trying to calm me down.

"Daddy, just calm down" I say walking back to the tent that me and daddy share and walking inside.

15 Minutes Later

Daddy comes in and sees me crying. "Meg baby, please don' be mad at me" he says sitting next to me. "I was jus' angry bout Merle is all" he says picking me up and placing me on his lap against his chest.

"You could av' been hurt daddy" I say sniffing and looking up at him. Daddy smiles back and kisses my forehead "but I wasn't so, all dis cryin is for nothin'" he says kissing my again.

"Ye getting uncle M back?" I ask looking at him and swivelling in his lap so I am facing him.

"Yep, and when we get back, I'll teach ya how to use me crossbow" he says smiling

"YEAH!" I shout hugging him again.