Lets go to the CDC

So much has happened since the monsters attacked.

Amy was bitten, turned and then shot by Andrea

A lot of people died

Oh and my friend Jimbo was bitten

"Baby, ye gotta be quiet. This is a funeral for all the people that died yesterday" daddy said wrapping his arms around my shoulders and tugging me back into his legs.

"Does this include uncle M?" I ask looking up at daddy.

"Tha's up t' ye little one" daddy says continuing to watch Andrea placing Amy body into the ground.

Walking back daddy holds my hand and I swing out arms. "Are we safe now daddy?" I ask whilst walking with everyone else.

"Ye always safe ye know, no matta wha happens to anyone else I will always make sure tha ye are safe.

"Ye are me number one priority, al'right baby" daddy says picking me up and I place my head in his neck.

2 hours later

Morales and his family aren't coming with us to the CDC they are going to find their other family members.

I said goodbye to Eliza and Louis and she gave Sophia her doll and I gave her one of my arrows (plastic) from my crossbow.

"Bye" I say bringing them both in for a hug with Sophia before daddy takes me too his truck.

Once I'm strapped in daddy gets in the driver's side and we are off. Morales go left whilst we go right.

"BYE!" I shout out the window ad daddy continues on. I lean against daddy's side and slowly fall asleep.

Dream

Walking around all I can see are bodies some I recognise like Jim and Rick but others I don't. I continue onwards nether the less and come across daddy's crossbow and next to it is a letter.

Reading-

'Little one, I couldn't continue without you. You are the only thing in my life that was worth living for and now you are gone.

Maybe your with Merle or maybe you're on your own but I can't live with myself knowing you could be dead or worse walking around as the living dead.

I know we promised in the beginning that no matter what that we will continue living even if it is for each other but the pain is too much.

Every night I go to sleep dreaming of the memories that we could have had with each other.

Your first date and my first threatening talk with the boy.

You're first and hopefully late heart break and me punching the kid that hurt you

Your wedding day where I walk you down the aisle, giving you away to a man that deserves you and me crying my eyes out like a pussy but is excepted because everyone else is too.

Your first child with your husband and my first grandchild and once again more tears

Many more children that you bring up, properly better than I ever could.

On my death bed as an old man with grey hair and wrinkly skin as you hold my hand as I pass away waiting for you to join me in heaven.

But none of the above will happen and I can't live like that so I let go and wherever you are I will join you and I can finally be happy again.

Love you forever

Your Daddy

xxx

I continue walking as I see an angle winged vest I got for daddy on his birthday a few years ago.

In the distance I can see a body lying face down on the ground. I run towards it and turn the body over and I see that daddy is a monster now.

"NO, LEAVE ME ALONE, DADDY, NO DON'T DADDY!" I Scream as more monster come out of nowhere and start biting down on my arms, neck and legs as I continue screaming.

"Meg, MEGAN" I hear as I look around I am in the outside the truck with my daddy holding me in his arms "Daddy" I shout crying and sobbing into his neck.

Daryl's POV

The group are discussing Jim when I hear a childish scream of pure anguish. I look to Sophia and see her perfectly fine.

I look to the truck and see I left my door open. A walker could have gotten in and hurt Meg. Shit.

I drop my crossbow and sprint as fast as I can to Meg. I grip the door "MEG" I shout picking her up in my arms and shaking her "MEGAN!" I shout as she opens her eyes "Daddy" she shouts and cries into my neck.

"Its okay baby, it was just a dream little one, just a dream" I whisper over and over again.

She slowly begins to calm down "Ye wanna talk bout it?" I ask stoking her hear and she shakes her head.

"Go say goodbye to Jim, were leavin' im ere al'right" I say kissing the side of her head and she runs away.

Meg POV

"Jimbo, I don' wanna leave ya" I say hugging him and kissing his cheek and then holding his hand.

"Little Mego, you be a good girl for your daddy alright, behave and keep on living until the very end. I don't want to see you anytime soon up there, okay" He says stroking my head.

"Okay and if ye do see uncle Merle can ye say that I love em and that I miss em please" I say standing up and squeezing his shoulder as daddy nods at him and we walk away.

"Love ya Jimbo" I shout as we drive past him and waving.

On to the CDC.