I want you so bad

Keira's pov:
That evening I tried to avoid Lucy as much as possible and I came to the room late in the evening, when Lucy was already sleeping... on the floor.

I woke up in the morning and Lucy was gone. Actually, I don't really care. No it is not. I felt the need to apologize to her because I went out on her yesterday for no reason...she was just trying to have a normal conversation.

I got dressed and while I was brushing my teeth, I heard the door close. Lucy is back now. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Lucy who was completely avoiding eye contact and showing no interest in talking to me. But I decided to break the awkward silence.

keira - look i was thinking and-
lucy - yeah? I also
keira - oh and what did you come up with?
lucy - that we should take a break from each other and just not see each other for a while because I can't go on like this anymore
keira - um how do you want to do it? Because we actually have to be together every day now...
lucy - I don't know, but after yesterday it seems like the best idea to me...we're going to last the 9 days we'll be here, and then it's Christmas and New Year, so we'll "take a break" from each other there? I guess
keira - no lucy i don't want that
lucy - so what do you want Kei, because I don't understand you anymore
keira - this whole situation...you're right, it can't go on like this
lucy - hm
keira - so I've come to the conclusion that I'm willing to be polite to you for the sake of the team...I don't want to let them down.
lucy - hm
keira - what the hell lucy, do you agree with me or not
lucy - yes i agree
keira - okay *gave Lucy a small smile to avoid sounding hostile*

*A few days later*
We won the match against Japan 4-0, even though Lucy didn't play because her knee started to hurt the day before. It's another day and all the girls have decided to go out tonight because it's been a busy week and we want to relax. We all got ready and went to the nearest club, as usual. When I think about it, soccer players probably always go to the club when they go in a group. In those few days, things between me and Lucy improved, not that we were complete friends, but we could definitely talk now and sharing a room was no longer awkward.

I already have an idea of what I'm going to wear. I'll wear black pants with a white t-shirt and a black jacket that I bought in a set with those black pants. I took my clothes to the bathroom and went to get dressed and do my hair. When I went out in about 15 minutes, Lucy was already ready and sitting on a chair looking at her phone. He is wearing beige pants, a white t-shirt and a beige denim jacket. God he looks so good. "We can go?" I asked her. She looked up from the phone and started looking me up and down and a smile appeared on her face that made me throw myself around her shoulders and do something I probably shouldn't.

lucy - wow you look amazing...
keira - you've seen me in it several times
lucy - yes and you never cease to amaze me *bites her lip*
keira - heh

I could feel the tension between us and how my cheeks started to burn. At that, Lucy got up from her chair and slowly started walking towards me, getting closer and closer. We looked directly into each other's eyes and the tension rose. I licked the cards and noticed Lucy staring at them. At that moment, I decided to interrupt this awkward moment that was happening between us now.

keira - come on, the girls are definitely downstairs

I quickly left the room and headed towards the stairs. I threw a little peek at Lucy whether she was following me or not. And then we went to the bus stop with the other girls. Yes, we decided to go by bus, because it will not only be cheaper, but at least we will ride on the upper floor. I sat next to Lucy on the bus, because there weren't that many free seats upstairs and all the other girls were seated with the people they were in the room with. There was a couple sitting in front of us who couldn't keep their hands off of each other and were kissing like the whole journey.