I don't want it to be a drunken mistake

| To begin with, I want to say that if you have any ideas about what I could write about, or what could be happening in the lives of Lucy and Keira, then all ideas are welcome and I will only be happy, happy to please you. I'm completely new and I can't write as well as others, so please write me anything in the comments how I can improve my writing, I won't get mad :) Remember that the things I'm writing about are from my head so they are not real (well they may be, but we will never know) And please, if you like my stories, like them and follow me <3 I wish you a nice reading |

*Throwback to 2015 when Keira signed her contract with ManCity*

Lucy's pov:
I woke up, got changed in sports shorts and a sports tank top that showed off my muscles and went to the kitchen where I only took my protein bar and drank a glass of water with lemon to get energy for the morning. I was thinking about what I'm going to do when we don't have training until tomorrow, so I decided to go for a run and stop for a coffee at my favorite coffee shop on the way back. I put on my sneakers, locked the door to my house and left. I quickly stretched and started running.

I've been running for about 20 minutes and I can already see the coffee shop in the distance. I go in and already know exactly what I'm going to get.

lucy - good morning can i have a caramel latte to take away please
waitress - sure, what name will it be?
lucy - umm Lucy
waitress - ok wait for it over here...have a nice day... *she smiled*

It's crowded here today, probably because everyone saw the flyers that were supposed to attract people to good coffee and donate to a foundation for sick children. I also noticed that the event is sponsored by a lot of English football teams and even ManCity. Ah, I hope no one recognizes me here, I really don't want to take a picture with anyone right now. "caramel latte for Lucy" I heard. I took it and thanked him. I decided to take the lid as well, oh those stupid lids, you can never close it properly. I already saw someone at the cash register looking at me in amazement, so I took my coffee and turned around so quickly that I bumped my hand into the girl who was behind me and was taking her coffee. She was soaked from the coffee.

Keira's pov:
keira - for god's sake what are you doing!?
lucy - damn I'm so sorry, I'll buy you a new one
keira - shirt or coffee?
lucy - ah uhm b- both?
keira - ugh *she shooked her head in annoyance*
lucy - I really didn't mean to, sorry *she smiled*
keira - that's great *I left*

I ran out and went away. On the way, I wondered if I should have been nicer to her, after all, she didn't do it on purpose. But what, I was angry because the girl ruined my shirt, which I wanted to go to the first practice tomorrow in. But I have to say that she was really pretty and her muscles were not to be thrown away at all.

Lucy's pov:
Well I must have upset her. I started laughing because it was quite funny. And I left too. I finished my latte on the way back and had breakfast at home. I spent the rest of the day just lounging on the couch and watching TV.

I woke up the next morning and. Damn it's 7:57 and we have a meeting at 8:00. My phone is dead, that's why my alarm didn't ring. I shouldn't have gone to bed so late yesterday, I sighed angrily and quickly jumped out of bed, washed my face and went to training. When I was in car and driving, Nick called me to say that they will have a meeting in 15 minutes, because he still have to arrange something and sign some contracts. "Oh okay, thanks for the info" I said and hung up. A weight was lifted from my heart because I really didn't want to be late for the first training of the season. I arrived and already saw other girls talking and entering the building. I changed into our training jersey, put my hair in a ponytail and we all went to the dining hall where we got breakfast. While we were having breakfast, I saw Nick and a girl I knew from somewhere pass through the glass door. Then they both walked into the dining room.