God you're so hot

| Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted an update in a long time. Please write me in the comments all your wishes, what you would like me to write. I still have about 3 ideas, but I need more of them and most of all I want you to enjoy it <3 |

*July 31, weuro's final*
Keira's pov:
Today we play match against Germany. We will do everything to win. Ten days ago, Sarina told us very motivating words, and they were: "You have ten days to change your life. You wanna do it or not?" Of course we want to do it. We've come this far, so we're not going to just give up now.

I'm sitting on the bus with Lucy, of course. She sits in the aisle and I sit by the window. I was awakened from my deep thoughts by a gentle touch on my thigh so I look towards Lucy and she says

lucy - what are you thinking about?
keira - today is our big day, I can't stop thinking about whether we're going to win it or not
lucy - you have to believe that we will, we will play as best as we can and if you feel tired, think about how you want to make your parents, Sarina and the country proud
keira - you are right... *I smiled at her*
lucy - *she smiled back and got butterflies in her stomach* god i love your smile
keira - mhmm just my smile?
lucy - no, all of you *she approaches Kei and kisses her*
keira - *I quickly pulled away from her* Lucy you can't do it here *I looked at the girls next to us and behind us and they didn't seem to see anything*
lucy - what, you are like a magnet to me
keira - *I laughed* if we win this, I will- *I got interrupted by Leah*
leah - so how are you looking forward to today? Are you nervous?
lucy - I'm actually looking forward to it, the nervousness will definitely come right before the start
keira - a bit nervous but fine
leah - aah I'm sure Lucy can give you a massage to ease the stress *she winks at Lucy, laughs and sits back down next to Georgia*
keira - oh god Leah *I laughed embarrassedly*
lucy - she's just kidding... what were you saying?
keira - eeh what do you think?
lucy - before Leah interrupted you
keira - yeah this, eh it wasn't anything interesting
lucy - come on, I'm interested *she came closer to me, put her hand on my thigh and smiled*
keira - *I laughed and turned my head towards the window because of the tension between us* nothing really
lucy - okay then

I rested my head on Lucy's shoulder and stayed like that for the last half hour we had left before the end of our journey to Wembley stadium.

We arrived at the stadium, as usual we put our things down, checked the field, changed into the jerseys in which we will warm up and went to warm up in front of the fans.

We did two groups and in pairs we did short running exercises and in each round we did a different exercise. I was paired with Lucy, and as we jumped sideways and faced each other, I couldn't stop admiring her muscular arms and leg muscles, which stood out every time she hit the ground. We stood in the crowd again and I lightly touched her hand and she immediately looked at me with a smile on her face.

When we finished our warm-up exercises, we went to change into the jerseys in which we will play the match. We also drank and ate a banana to have some energy and sugar.

Then we just lined up in the corridor and went out to the pitch, where we could hear the cheering and shouting of the fans. We sang the national anthem and set up on the pitch. We knelt down, the referee blew the whistle and the match began.

Those German women are seriously aggressive today. Rachel got tackled, Ella and Beth too. Aah that must have hurt...poor Beth. The game paused and a doctor ran over to Beth to check on her because she wasn't getting up and looked like she was in pain. I exchanged a few words with Lucy while we were adjusting our socks. Beth was fine in the end, but it was a well deserved yellow card for the German. Apart from the tackles, I'm enjoying the match, I haven't been so relaxed in a match for a long time. I was always like a perch in big matches and if I didn't like the pass i made with the ball even a little bit, I blamed myself. But not today. I'm happy.