Make up and meet again

Lucy's pov:
It's february 2019 and we've started training again. Everything about football is really good. At the start it was hard, and for the first month I couldn't get near the ball in training, but then I got up to speed. Moving to Lyon was definitely the right move. I improved in what I wanted to do and at the end of the season I plan to sign contract with ManCity again and come back to England, because even though it's good here in France, I miss everything about England, everything and everyone. I've accomplished my goal here and it's time to go home. But before that, the World Cup awaits us.

Now I'm driving home from training and I'm looking forward to lying on the couch and relaxing. Today was demanding, we did leg exercises and a LOT of running than usual.

I'm already at home and I'm looking at instagram where I've just been shown a new post from Georgia. The first photo shows the entire ManCity team after the game they played yesterday and won. The second photo is of Georgia with her boyfriend Olly who came to see her and the third photo is of Georgia with Abbie. I was about to close Instagram when I noticed that in the third photo in the background, Keira is sitting on the bench with her hands in front of her face and it looks like something upset her. Even though she hurt me by finding someone else, I still care about her and now I'm worried about her. I'll probably text Georgia.

                                chat - G Stanway
lucy - hey G is Keira okay?
Georgia - no she's isn't
lucy - why what's up with her?
georgia - yesterday we went to the city center and at a cafe we saw her girlfriend kissing another girl
lucy - oh... how did she react?
georgia - I could see by her look that she was devastated and angry, but otherwise, as always, she didn't show her feelings. She just went to her and told her she never wanted to see her again. How are things btw?
lucy - good actually and I've decided to sign contract with ManCity at the end of the season
Georgia - whaat!? Really?
lucy - yeah but don't tell anyone yet okay?
georgia - sure can't wait to see you again
lucy - haha same, bye

Keira's pov:
*Two days ago*
I'm coming back from training and I'm going to do some grocery shopping on the way, and then I'll just have a shower and go out with Georgia for the evening. I would go with my girlfriend, but she already has plans for the evening.

I took a shower and now I'm thinking about what to wear, since it's still cold, I'll take some jeans and a sweater. Lucy gave me that sweater for Christmas, mhhh those were good times. Oh what am I doing, it's over between me and Lucy. Anyway Georgia will pick me up in 15 minutes and then we'll go. Actually, it will be nice to go out with her somewhere. We haven't seen each other much lately outside of training.

Georgia is already here, so I took all my things, locked the apartment door and got into her car. On the way, we agreed to just walk through the center of Manchester and then maybe buy something to eat.

An hour passed and we decided to buy the food because we are hungry, so now we look to see if we can see a restaurant on the way.

As I look, I see a cafe and some high round tables, where people usually stand and drink something. I look over to that table and...what the hell is that!? I see my girlfriend kissing some other girl.

georgia - what are you looking at Kei?
keira - *points to the table where two people are standing*
georgia - oh my god is that-
keira - my girlfriend
georgia - Kei come on *she said because she could see how devastated and angry I am*
keira - no... *walks off to the table* are you kidding me Isla? So this is your plan that kept you from going out with me?
isla - Keke I-
keira - don't call me that! I don't want to see you anymore *I left*
georgia - Kei are you ok?
keira - yes I am, let's just get to the food

We had Chinese noodles and then we went home.

*Return to the present*
I decided to take a break from football and all people for a while, yesterday we played a game against Chelsea and I was not able to concentrate at all and celebrate the win after the game. I need to clear my head a bit and try to forget what happened, forget her. I agreed with Nick and he has no problem with it, he even offered to tell the girls from the team. But he have to let the fans know about it, because they would start asking where I am in some time.