"Didn't you notice the sparkle in Kadabra's eyes?" I ask with a smirk.

"Of course, Miracle Eye, it is easy to a genius like... Oh no!" Thorton finally realizes that Kadabra uses Miracle Eye.

Thorton compliments my tactics against his rented Tyranitar, which then continues to Kadabra, being damaged by Tyranitar's Ability, Sand Stream.

"So are you going to switch out?" He asks me. "Your Pokemon will be affected by the sandstorm anyway."

"I won't switch out." I say while Kadabra punches Tyranitar in the stomach, fainting it in the process.

"Geez, you're strong, huh? Maybe my analysis was incomplete around 87%? I know all 13 strategies I can use against you. Okay! Now I know 100%, Ash Ketchum!"

Thorton continues making strategies and chooses to send out Ledian, while I do the same and send out Qwilfish. Qwilfish continues to use Rollout, but Thorton switches Pokémon again and an Ursaring appears.

"I have used Agility and transferred that speed by using Baton Pass." He says.

Ursaring uses Earthquake and knocks out Qwilfish. Thorton sends out Ledian again, but it is poisoned and is knocked out. Kadabra and Ursaring battle in a boxing match. Kadabra drops its spoon in the end.

"I have won." Thorton says.

Scott comes and says, "Well, look closer."

Thorton realizes that Kadabra has used Drain Punch to recover his health and knocks Ursaring out.

"Hmm... I got handed the loss here. It's not making me happy at all, losing." He gives me the Factory Print, which is my third print.

"Even though I'm not happy, I did glean some useful data, I suppose. That makes me glad I battled you. So, did you get to like those Pokémon you rented? As a Factory Head, it would sure make me happy if you did. Next time, come back with different rental Pokémon."

"I will, Thorton." I say. Then we head outside the Factory and then part ways with Scott and Thorton.

After we part ways again, we find a grandma named Wilma and she is tutoring her Altaria the move Draco Meteor. After introducing ourselves, we learn that she can only teach Dragon Type Pokemon the use of Draco Meteor. And all we can see is how the field is destroyed because of that move.

"It is awesome if we can see how the Draco Meteor is tutored." I say, and it is then we notice something coming, and it turns out to be a Gible. "A Gible!" I say.

"This Gible lives in the Wayward Cave and I think he comes here because he's interested in all of you."

Then Gible tries to bite my head, and Togetic and Piplup are trying to stop the Dragon Pokemon, only for Gible to chomp on Piplup's head instead.

"Ash! Are you okay?" Lillie asks.

"I'm fine. But I think Gible wants to learn Draco Meteor." I say.

Gible then shoots one but fails and it lands directly on Piplup. Dawn asks, "Piplup! You alright?"

"I don't think that is a Draco Meteor..." Wilma says.

Then we decide to train the Gible, and his second attempt also fails and strikes Piplup.

"What's the big idea? Why am I always being hit?" Piplup yells.

"I guess we have to boost Gible's energy once more." I say, but then Gible decides to chomp my head, but thanks to Grandma Wilma she manages to stop Gible.

Then, out of the blue, giant boulders begin falling from the sky and send the group scattering, Daniel asks, "Is that Draco Meteor?"

"No, that is just rocks." Wilma says. But in the midst of the confusion, a bubble comes down and traps Altaria. Team Rocket fly into view and reel in their catch. They introduce themselves to Wilma and then fly off in their balloon while the fallen boulders erupt into colored smoke to seal the getaway after Pikachu's and Piplup's Thunderbolt and Bubble Beam fail to break the bubble trapping Altaria.