"It's okay. Don't go between them. Must have happened something. Hmm." Hiya said sensing something definitely had happened between the duo.

~♥~

"Bhai"

"Leave me alone for sometime Ayaan" Abhimaan said without glancing back at Ayaan.

He was sitting on the edge of the pool wall, feet dipped under the water and he was looking at the big kathgolap trees, which was shadowing the pool half portion by its branches and density.

"What happened bhai? You know na that you hurted her? "

"She is hurting me every day, every single minute"

"Is something serious? "

"No. She is immature"

Ayaan sat beside Abhimaan after rolling his pants up to his knee and dipped his feet in the water.

"Should I talk to her? "

"And you think she will answer you?? She got afraid of people. And her peanut size tiny brain thinks a lot these days. She didn't even think twice before speaking. " Abhimaan said remembering the night when they fought.

Ayaan sighed and rubbed his forehead, thinking of a way.
"Do not worry about us and tell me did you talk with Ishani? After that day?" Abhimaan asked, turning his head towards his brother.

"No. I was so busy these two days. Didn't get time to talk with her. But I will talk with her today."

"Isn't today Sunday? "

"But she has her smart class today in the late afternoon. "

"That's great. You should talk with her."

"And you too bhai" Ayaan placed his palm on Abhimaan's shoulder. Who smiled sadly and looked back at the tree branch.

He nodded his head, not wanting to drag the matter more, with his brother, that too when he didn't even know what equation, what relationship he shared with Rehana.

Ayaan does know that Abhimaan and Rehanna have something for each other. But he didn't know, they're already married.

"Kal choti diwali hai"
(Tomorrow is Choti Diwali)
Ayaan said, getting up and rolling down his pants again.

"Yaa. Oh Ayaan I forgot to ask. Do you want to come to the office tomorrow to distribute the sweets, new clothes and the bonuses of the employees? "

"Of course why not Bhai" Ayaan smiled and left Abhimaan there to think alone.

~♥~

"Parso Diwali hai Raunak"
(The day after tomorrow is Diwali Raunak)
Divya whined over the phone and wiped her cheeks.

"And I know that Divi. But Mimmi insisted that I should stay here for some more days because of the diwali vacation. "

"I hate you. Do not come here again" Divya said angrily while tears were flowing from her eyes and he chuckled , Imagining her red nose and cheeks because of the continuous crying.

"Divi. I'm sorry. I really am. But… "

"It's okay. I understand. It's just that I'm missing you way too much"

"And I'm miss you too"
Raunak closed his eyes and a lone tears rolled down from his eyes through his cheeks.

The internal debate between His heart and mind fighting too much after knowing everything from his mamu and mami. He started feeling for this girl. But the revenge in his mind didn't let him love her entirely.

"Okay bye then. Will talk to you later, Raunak. Badi maa is calling me"

"Bye Divya"

Divya cut the call and headed down stairs where her badi maa was calling.

~♥~

Hiya was looking at herself in the mirror. She touched her hair partition and smiled remembering how she was looking with the Vermilion that day.

But the smile faded soon when she realised Vihaan did it in the heat of the moment.

"Girl like you do not deserve to live in our society"

"Mark my words no one will love you ever"

"A shameless creature of earth"

Those words from those days started haunting her. She covered her ears with her palms and cried out loudly.

"No… . Please stop. Please stopp"

"Hiya" Samaira was coming to talk with her when she heard her loud scream from the hallway and rushed inside her room and found she was crying sitting on the floor.

"Hiya what happened? " Samaira sat down on her level and hugged Hiya.

"Chachi"

"Yes beta. Why are you crying? "

"Chachi"

"Haan bacha sun rahi hu main batao kya hua hai? "
(Yes bacha I'm listening. Tell me what happened?)

"Chachi…  no one will love me chachi. No one will accept me  chachi. He ruined me Chachi" Hiya said, raising her face from Samaira's embrace and her lips wobbled.

"Shhhh… who said? Hunnn those people? They're shit, baby. Please don't cry" Samaira caressed her head and kissed on her hairs hugging Samaira tightly.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hey...
Subho Bijaya ❤🌸 to you all
Hope this chapter make you happy.
Next on Sunday.
Back to the previous schedule, update will be on every two alternative days.

Stay Tuned
Thank You
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay TunedThank YouLove you all ❤Maira 🦋