Banana Bread [Lunar Tides]

This contains alcohol and mentions of self harm!
Time period is after season 4!

OH MY GYAT I've been on and off working on this single oneshot for what's felt like years omg I've graduated college with a bachelors degree in art and started a family of 4 since I started writing this would you look at that.

     I've never ever EVER written lunar tides (didn't even know it was a thing until a lovely young lad named Doodle_Writes_Things decided to change my life and after writing this I think I can confirm that I actually don't mind the ship? Why they lowkey cute wtf THEY NEED TO HAVE SCREENTIME TOGETHER GRTRRRRGREGR

     Trying a different ship to write about was interesting but I don't think I failed whoop whoop

     Anyways as you can tell I have no idea what conclusions are like you should see my history essays for school because how the fuck do y'all have a plan and a well thought out conclusion? It keeps me up at night because now how the hell do some of y'all write that good shit

     Also this is kinda embarrassing because I've realized who tf goes on wattpad anymore? Everyone's on Ao3 and I'm just over here like?? Strange because I just prefer wattpad but nobody reads on here anymore so ERR awkward,,,

     If there's any spelling mistakes then let me know!

Written 11.10.2023
Word count: 6349!!

     Enjoy my little sillies! ☆

     It was a Tuesday. Nothing special, it was just a Tuesday. Sandy was making a batch of banana bread in the kitchen, hoping he could share some with Tang sooner or later. Tang had the worst case of sweet tooth.

A few cats surrounded him as Sandy prepared the batch, but he didn't mind. It was a reoccurring thing. After putting the pan of bread in the oven, he put his hands on his hips and sighed.

     "Awh, just wait til' Tang tries this batch! It's been awhile since I've made banana bread, if I'm going to be h- hey! Muffin, off the counter! We can't have the kitties eating the egg shells, you'll get sick."

     Sandy scooped up a black and white cat named muffin and set her gently on the floor. A few cats (Sophie, Daniel, Diego, Chip, and Rodger) crowded around the counter lazily. Sandy blinked and snickered at the group around him.

     "I already fed you five today! What more do you want?" He smiled, picking up Rodger and putting him on his shoulder. Sophie meowed at him and jumped onto the kitchen stools, Diego and chip following along. A few more cats (S'mores, Nathan, Lily, Cuddles, Craige, and Quincy) were huddled around jars in the kitchen, sitting on the counters, on top of the fridge, and basically everywhere. Sandy didn't mind, though. He never did.

     Rodger jumped off his shoulder and sat infront of the food dispenser in the kitchen. Sandy saw that Rodgers food bowl was empty, so he walked over to the cabinet that kept a bag of cat food. As he did, however, he caught a glimpse of something moving out the window.

     Sandy rubbed his eyes and squinted. A literal shadow slid down the dock to his boat, slowly yet swiftly. It was creepy, and Sandy had absolutely no idea what it was. One thing he did know was that this shadow was oddly familiar. He couldn't quite recall where he'd seen it from.

     The shadow slithered its way up to Sandys boat, a mischievous purple grin plastered over its face. Sandy watched it carefully, why wouldn't he? The thing looked so suspicious. What even was that?