Whos kid is this? (Free Noodles)

IM BACK I GUESS

Time period is a good 14-17 years before the actual show!
Can't get over how cute that one season 4 clip is of how Mk met Pigsy basically so I wrote it(?)

Free noodles hinting? I don't know how the hell your supposed to write romance or hints of romance because I only know how to write AnGsT so I mean yeah lmaooo I tried

I'm in the middle of class right now (6th period lol) so if this chapter is poorly edited then that's why-

Written 8.4.2023
Word count: 1625!!

Enjoy!

——

Tang walked down Maple street, adjusting his red scarf at the cool breeze. It was a pleasant December day in the city. It was chilly, peaceful, and overall lovely outside. The streets were busy with parents rushing around stores, trying to get their hands on Christmas gifts. That didn't bother him. Christmas was only in a few days, of course people were trying to get last minute presents.

Tang smiled at a small girl who jumped around her mother, practically begging her for something and pointing to a shop window. He chuckled at a couple who skipped down the streets, holding hands and laughing while drinking coffee. (It was, like, 5 in the afternoon. Why are people drinking coffee at this hour?) He waved to an old man walking his dog, who smiled to him and waved back.

Tang felt wonderful.

All the joy and cheer was almost too much for him. Everybody he walked past was almost radiating happiness, it was practically contagious. Wherever there was joy, Tang felt joy. He inhaled the sweet scent of hot chocolate and stopped infront of a small coffee shop.

He was definitely up for something to drink. Even if it was already getting dark outside. And while he was at it, why not get something for Pigsy? Pigsy wasn't a huge fan of sweet drinks (unlike Tang, who loved and cherished anything sweet. Especially chocolate.) but he was always down to having a cup with Tang nonetheless.

Tang walked into the small shop and looked at the menu. The special for today was one of his absolute favorite thing about December. Peppermint hot chocolate. Just thinking about it made him feel warm inside.

The scholar thought. What would Pigsy like?

Tang squinted as he scanned the menu. The thing that caught his eye was the pumpkin spice latte. Pigsy might like to try that.

Once it was his turn to order, Tang smiled at the employee running the cashier and asked for medium drinks.

"Coming right up! You wait right over there, Tess will call your order number when your drinks are done." The employee beamed, smiling sweetly. So Tang waited patiently at the pick up counter.

A middle aged man stood next to him, waiting patiently for his order aswell. He turned to Tang and smiled.

"Lovely day, innit?" He chuckled, blowing hot air into his hands and putting them in his pockets. Tang nodded and grinned.

"You doing anything special for Christmas?" The man asked, tilting his head in curiosity. Tang shrugged. "Not much, we're doing the old traditions. Me, my friend, just us." He chuckled, then asked "You?"

The man thought. "Spendin' the holidays with my family. Haven't done it inna while. Exited to see my granddaughters." He said, then smiled once again.

"It must be nice having grandchildren. Having a family to be proud of. To spend the holidays with. Sounds sweet." Tang said.

"it is, innit? You've got a family to be proud of?"

"Nah. Just me and my friend, I guess. Nobody's ever really been interested in me. And honestly, I've never been interested in anybody, either. Just the gig, I guess."