Chapter 13: Dream

Começar do início

Onyx realizing he had nothing to do, sat at Raven's side, held her hand and prayed that she would get better.

***

Raven's POV

I woke up only to see darkness surround me.

My head hurts and I can still hear that annoying ringing sound in my ear.

"Raven." I heard a voice say.

"Who's there?" I asked and tried to smell for a scent but there was no smell at all.

"Raven." It said again.

"Whoever you are stop it! This isn't funny." I said.

I Searched for something but found nothing. I stood where I was listening to the creepy voice that keeps calling my name.

I feel so helpless.

The voice echoed, it got louder and louder.

I couldn't take it so I ran. I ran to who knows where. I ran so I could escape that voice.

But it seemed like my efforts for escape were futile. Where ever I ran it was always there.

I feel so agitated.

I feel alone.

I feel like crying which I already am.

The voice kept calling my name.

I cried for help. I cried that someone come and save me. I called out Zeth's name. I called out to my father. I called out to Onyx but no one came.

Then something unexpected happened.

I saw fire.

I can see?

I thought I was blind.

I ran to where the fire was. I saw a car flipped over. I saw a couple crawl out, the woman holding a little child in her arms.

Then I saw a monster, his face disfigured and he was laughing like a mad man.

He was approaching the family, he had claws ready for an attack. He eyed the man who barely managed to stand.

I stood rooted in my place. My throat so dry I couldn't utter a word.

I just watched while the monster slaughtered and toyed with the man.

I wanted to shout and say stop but I couldn't talk. My tears were like waterfalls on my face.

When the man lay limp on the ground the monster continued to torture him until the man became like a rag doll being kicked around without life.

The monster stopped playing with the man's corpse and turned around and eyed the woman. He had an evil grin on his face then kicked the corpse for the last time before approaching the woman.

The woman tried her best to protect her child. Her face revealed how terrified she was. She was scared to death, I could feel it.

The monster only had eyes on the woman and ignored what she was trying to protect.

He grabbed her by the hand and held her face. He licked his lips before kissing the woman against her will. The woman was crying and fought back with all she had but the monster was stronger.

The monster stopped kissing her and licked the woman's nape. The woman resisted everything the man did even if it was futile.

The monster ripped off the woman's clothing and started touching her.

He touched her.

He licked her.

He raped her.

All infront of the little girl.

When the monster was satisfied he clawed her chest slowly laughing at the sorrowful cries of the woman.

When the woman's cries had stopped the man's laugh also stopped. He looked at the corpse of the woman he had violated and got up. Then like the man's corpse the monster kicked the woman's corpse and eyed his next target.

I saw the little girl, trying her best not to be seen. Then the little girl looked straight into my eyes.

I saw her, the grief in her face, the tears in her eyes and the helplessness I see in her I see in myself.

Then it occured to me. The little girl IS me. The couple ARE my parents and the monster is a freak of nature.

I saw the man approach the little me. He wasn't laughing, he wasn't smiling, he just looked like I was not meant to live. His eyes cold and the dark and full of blood lust.

My heart kept pounding hard in my chest, I feel scared, I feel afraid.

The monster stood infront of the little me but it scared me because intsead of attacking the little me he looked directly AT me.

His lips arched into a creepy smile.

Then in a split second, he was infront of me.

Fear was eating me alive and I couldn't do anything but scream and hope for everything to just end.

I closed my eyes and I felt arms on my shoulders. I got scared and started to thrash around in hopes of shaking him off.

"Raven!" I heard a voice call.

It sounded familiar but I continued on thrashing.

"RAVEN!" The voice called again then I felt arms wrap around me.

The embrace felt familiar and comforting so I calmed down.

I took in the scent of the man holding me and realized it was the scent of sweet spring.

I cried in his arms due to relief and held him close like my life depended on it.

Then I muttered his name and held on tighter and closer.

"Onyx..."

---
T-T.. what just happened?

If you like this chapter feel free to vote and comment if you want.. xD

--Naira