𝟐𝟗. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Thank you", "are you okay you seem off edge" Roman asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine, is Bella ready to go?" I asked facing him now he frowned and walked up to me.

"What's wrong laylla?" Roman asked caressing my cheek, "nothing I'm fine" I said giving him a small smile.

"You sure?" Roman asked frowning " positive" I said putting my hand on his that is on my cheek.

.....

"Aww there a kitty!" Looking out the car window, "you know Roman got me a kitty for my birthday" i said with a smile,Bella's little face lit up "really!" I nodded at her "can you get me a kitty many?" Bella asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think mom would like a little cat running around the house bells" Roman said looking at her,she crossed her little arms and i could help but laugh as she pouted "plume mom is having another baby thats to much for mom", a kitten and a new born baby is a lot to handle.

Crap i can barely take care of myself let alone a kid, "are you happy do have a little sister?" I asked Bella "no" Bella said playing with her earring "why not?" I asked, "i don't want a scamming baby in the house" Bella said , "did you know im having a baby sister too" Bella locked eyes with me "really", "yeah" i sai giving her a small smile.

"We are here " Roman said as he turned off the car, we were at the fair they have here, it was really big i didn't expect it to this big "yay" help said wiggle in her car seat, as i go to open the door Roman reach over me and pulls th door shut, i turn my head and frown "when have you ever opened your own door?" Roman asked he would always open the door for me and i loved that about him.

I sight and shook my head, he leaves a kiss on my forehead and gets out the car, he first gets Bella out the car then runs over mt side and opens the door for me, "thank you" i said kissing him on the cheek.

....

We been here for 2 hours now and bell is enjoys every minute with Roman, "oOoOo" Bella said looking at the pink unicorn "many can you win me that pink unicorn?" Bella looked at him wit puppy dig eyes room looked at the big unicorn that was probably half her size then looked back at her.

"Bells that thing is bigger then you" Roman said "Please!" Bella said i couldn't help but let out a laugh Bella wanted this unicorns mover then anything and i knew it "come on Roman just go win her that unicorn" i said with a kiss on his cheek.

Roman narrowed his eyes at me then back at Bella "fine" Roman said and Bella jumped up and down as we made it to the booth he put his arm over my shoulder and Leland's his mouth close to me ear, "you owe me something now" Roman said "what do you have in mind?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just you wait"

....

it was now night time ad i was reading while Roman was on his computer doing some school work "who reads on there free time?" Roman asked looking at me "me" i said not taking my eyes off of the book, Roman grabbed the book from my Hand then looked at the cover "twisted games" Roman read "what's this about?" Roman asked.

Umm what am I support to say?! It's about a qeen and how she's having sex with her bodyguard?.

"Umm you don't want to know" i said trying to reach for he book then move away from me "tell me wha its about fist" Roman said with his eye brows rids, i try to think of a way to make the book not sounds so wrong " its about a princess that in line to be the qeen but she ends up falling in love with her bodyguard" i said.