Chapter 9

DariusHunter: Getting ready to train with the team

1,300,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

The cameras have finally arrived so we can start shooting my reality TV show which I'm not really excited for anymore. I really wanted my show to be positive and empowering to women but now it will be a shit show due to the recent headlines of Darius' infidelity.

"Look at daddy play." I tell my daughter as we watch Darius practice with the team and I glance up at Heather to see her filming us. "Heather, I don't need another set of cameras filming me."

Heather kisses her teeth, "I'll film you if I want."

I stick my tongue out at her.

"Mommy stop." Leilani grabs my tongue in her tiny fingers which makes me laugh. "Stop it mommy."

 "Ok, ok." I hold my hands up in surrender and she lets go of my tongue before wagging her tongue at me. "You're one crazy chick."

"Ew." She pulls a face as she looks at her fingers before wiping her hand on my clothes which only makes us laugh. "Don't be naughty young lady."

"I'm so done." Heather laughs as she gives my daughter a squeeze. "J, you have the cutest daughter ever and if she keeps acting this cute then I might have to steal her. If I get my hands on her then I'm going to have to keep her forever and ever and ever."

My daughter starts screaming as Heather wraps her up in a bear hug and I start laughing while I pretend to fail at reaching my daughter. Darius' head shoots up once he hears the first scream but his demeanour changes once he realises that we are playing around.

"DADDY HELP ME!" Leilani screams through her laughter as Heather starts to tickle her. "PLEASE!"

"I'M COMING, PUMPKIN!" Darius' teammates chuckle as he starts running up to the bleachers that we are sitting at and I watch with a smile as he snatches her out of Heather's hand. "I got you, princess."

"Thank you daddy." Leilani smiles big while wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he smothers her in kisses. The father and daughter duo play together for a few minutes before he gets called back down to the game since the coach don't want them playing around.

 The father and daughter duo play together for a few minutes before he gets called back down to the game since the coach don't want them playing around