Chapter 2

JasmineHunter: Swipe for a surprise

8,000,000 likes ~ 34,000 comments

---

Sharing the news of my pregnancy was supposed to be a happy moment for us but it's been nothing but sadness in our home. I'm grateful to have a child who forces me to get out of bed because without my Leilani I would be depressed and bedridden. 

Darius is still carrying on about his life as if nothing has happened but my heart is broken. Having the world know about this has made the situation very real as I receive thousands of messages daily from people giving their opinion on the affair. My friends and family have reached out to me but I've stopped returning their messages because this is embarrassing. 

The paparazzi are lingering around our gates, trying to get a glimpse of us and I spotted some flying over our home which is really invasive. 

"This has got to stop." I plead with my husband as another helicopter flies over our home. "I can't keep doing this anymore, I feel trapped in my home..."

"What the fuck do you expect me to do?" He snaps at me as I fight back tears. "I can't magically fly up there and tell them to stop flying over our fucking house. All we can do is continue about our day which I already told you but that doesn't seem to be enough for you."

"Leilani doesn't deserve to be followed around and have men calling out to her mother about inappropriate stuff." I glare at him. "I tried to buy groceries today so I could feed this family and I was mobbed in the goddamn parking lot then followed home. This would have never happened if you didn't go slipping your dick into places it didn't belong."

Darius scoffs, "I've apologized a million times."

"Apologies don't mean shit when you've already done the crime. You were a married man fucking other bitches on the road while I was taking care of our household, raising our child and let's not forget that I'm also carrying your second child." I pause as I feel myself being overcome with emotion. "You didn't care about me when you were doing what you did."