Chapter 5

Day two at the Hamptons started off pretty rough with a few work calls regarding my reality tv series which I am set to begin filming soon. The producers reached out to me about starting the project sooner since the whole scandal is going on and they want to capture it all on camera.

 I understand that this is about the ratings but I don't want to be reliving this moment for the next year. The reality series was solely meant to be focused on my life as a basketballer wife and budding entrepreneur. Darius would obviously feature in the series since we are married but it's not the Darius and Jasmine show.

"You have my little girl knocked out." I laugh as I take in my daughter who is sleeping with her mouth on her highchair. "What did you do to my girl?"

"I took her on the golf cart around the neighbourhood, we hit up the golf course for a short minute before having our very own pool day." Darius starts cleaning her face which is covered in food while I unpack the groceries. "We were waiting on your ass so we could hit the town but your phone was off."

"Too many work calls." I sigh while looking down at the island. "I begin filming next week so I'm somewhat of a nervous wreck right now."

Darius purses his lips, "How convenient."

"Look I've been putting this off for as long as I can but I am contractually bound to this project." I pour myself a glass of orange juice. "If you didn't cheat on me then things wouldn't be like this. I would filming my life as your wife and an upcoming businesswoman but then you just had to add drama to the plate."

"You gone hold that over my head forever?" He raises a brow at me while grabbing a protein bar from the island.

"I'm just telling you the facts." I snap at him and he scoffs. "Now get our daughter out of that highchair before she hurts her neck."

"Don-"

"I am your pregnant wife." I cut him off with a glare. "I have had to deal with a whole bunch of racism while I was shopping for you and your daughter to eat so you listen to me when I'm talking. Things are going to be changing around here and if you're not with that then you know where the door is."

"Are you done?" Darius smirks as he approaches me and I narrow my eyes at him. "You look sexy when you do that."

I scoff, "You're not serious."

"I am serious." He presses his lips against mine. "I am very serious about my wife looking sexy as hell while pulling faces at me."

"Darius." I try not to smile as I feel his lips against mine. 

"Jasmine." He rubs his nose against mine. "My sweet Jasmine."

I wrap my arm around his neck, "Put our daughter to bed and meet me by the day bed."

"You better be ready for what I've got planned for you." Darius cups me inbetween the legs. "You've been holding out on me with your one round sex games. We ain't leaving that day bed until we've had atleast four rounds and we ain't doing no missionary either so you better be up to date with your yoga shit."