Chapter 7

JasmineHunter: Coffee dates 

2,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Spending time with my family is something that I cherish a lot considering that my relationship with my own parents is estranged. I would hate for my children to grow up in a loveless, broken family that does not support them and that plays a huge part in why I am fighting to make this family work.

Every child deserves to live in a loving home with both parents so if it means that I must sacrifice my own happiness then I will.

Darius cups my face as we stare into eachother's eyes as our daughter happily munches away on her pancakes while watching Polly Pocket on the tablet. His thumb rubs against my cheek before lightly grazing my lips and I feel my insides turn to mush at the intensity in his eyes.

"You're so handsome." I wrap an arm around his shoulders before pulling him in for a kiss and he holds me in place as he slips his tongue into my mouth. We ignore the way around us as we pour our emotions into the kiss that sees me gripping his shirt tightly in my hand as I remember the good times.

"I'm sorry." Darius mumbles before letting out a sigh as he rests his forehead against mine. "God, I'm so sorry."

All I can do is nod my head in response because I know that he apologising for the affair and as nice as it is to hear him say that, I am still hurt from it. Never have I ever thought about allowing another man to touch me because I only had eyes for the man that I called my husband, I took my vows seriously.

I knew that many women got cheated on but I didn't think that it would ever happen to me because of our journey together. We met when he first signed with Philadelphia 76ers at the age of eighteen and I respected that he was in a relationship so all we were was just friends.

We had built a solid friendship before we begun dating when he was twenty one, this man moved to Los Angeles to be near me and it seemed as if I got my happily ever after. Darius was cheating on me for a year before he finally confessed the truth to me and it breaks my heart because he never stopped when I told him that I was pregnant with our second child.

"Hey, hey, hey." Darius looks into my eyes as I pull myself away from him. "What's wrong, baby?"

 "What's wrong, baby?"