Chapter 6

JasmineHunter: I am so excited to share that In the Eyes of Jasmine Hunter has finally begun production!!! This is my first solo reality series so I hope that you will all accept me with open arms and be respectful of everything that I have to sha...

JasmineHunter: I am so excited to share that In the Eyes of Jasmine Hunter has finally begun production!!! This is my first solo reality series so I hope that you will all accept me with open arms and be respectful of everything that I have to share with you all.

2,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

My morning has been very productive as I have officially begun production for my reality series and I'm ready for it to be over. A two hour meeting took place at 8 am where we went over the contract, set boundaries and made amendments so that I don't end up getting sued if I refuse to film on a particular day.

I already know that the network are going to stir things up for ratings so I'm trying to prepare myself for my husband's mistress' to start showing up at the same places that I'm in. This was something that I really wanted for the longest time and it's a shame that I will basically be the laughing stock because of Darius' infidelity but I know that many people are in the same position as me.

Hopefully someone can take a lesson or two from my life.

"I have to ask you something." Adrienne sighs while taking a seat opposite me and I look up from the crab legs that I'm digging into. "They want you on the show."

"Damn." I pop my lips. "Nobody ever wants me unless it's about Darius."

"Everybody wants to know what went down behind the scenes and if you are willing to talk about it then we can negotiate how it will be done." She tells me. "If you want it to be just us having an intimate conversation then I'll make it happen. I'm just letting you know before they approach you and you can always say no."

"My whole thing has been about protecting my daughter." I wipe my hands on a napkin. "People think that I'm sticking with Darius because of the fame and money but I've got my own money. All I'm thinking about is Leilani and how this will all affect her."

Adrienne nods her head in understanding.

"Leilani is getting to that age where she's starting to understand things and if someone tells her that her father is a bad man then she's going to run away from that man. Darius broke me but that doesn't mean that I have to break our family." I force myself to believe my own words. "I have a baby on the way and I don't want to bringing them into a world of chaos."