Chapter 4

JasmineHunter: Morning views

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Darius surprised me with a weekend getaway trip to the Hamptons which was a really nice surprise to wake up to. We brought our daughter along for the ride because that's life as parents and I want to create more positive, family oriented memories with her.

"We should have left the kid behind." Darius chuckles as we push our daughter around in the swan float and she splashes us with water. "She doesn't know how I want to be in her mother's cooch."

I gasp loudly, "DARIUS!"

"How are you going to come out here in your thong bikini and expect me to be ok with it?" He shakes his head. "Naw, you need to get that ass over here."

"Don't let your daughter hear you talking to like that." I kiss my teeth at him even though I am secretly enjoying it. 

"You act as if she hasn't woken up to us fucking in the same room as her." Darius slaps my butt. "I'm giving you twenty minutes to get this girl to sleep then you're all mine."

"Whatever." I push his face away before pulling my body onto my float and a smile spreads across my face as my daughter screams in glee.

"MOMMY!" Leilani claps her hands together before jumping on my body which makes us both fall off the float. Darius quickly snatches her up since she isn't the strongest swimmer and I swim up to the surface before moving my hair out of my face.

"Look how strong you are." I feign surprise while looking at my little girl. "You made us both fall into the pool."

"Wow."

"That's my girl

"That's my girl." Darius kisses her head before throwing her up into the air. 

I swim towards the edge of the pool to get to my phone so I can document this moment. With everything that has been going on lately, we have not been able to spend any time together as a family because we haven't discussed our game plan going forward.