Chapter 1

JasmineHunter: Morning swim

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

The toughest thing about being in the limelight is that you always have to maintain composure when everything is going to shit. I recently found out that my husband has been cheating on me for the past year and I'm pregnant with our second child.

I'm trying to act as if everything is ok for the sake of our daughter and unborn child but it's killing me on the inside. We rarely have fights since welcoming our first child together but now we're fighting everyday because I never expected this from him.

The media are not aware of the infidelity but I know that the story will leak at some point, it always does.

"Darius." My voice cracks at the mention of his name and I look away to stop myself from breaking down. "You have never hurt me more than you have now. We haven't always been the perfect couple but this ain't it. How do we overcome something like this?"

"The same we always overcome things." He sighs. "With trust, love and God."

I scoff while shaking my head, "We've never had to overcome anything like this before. This is different because your actions show that I mean nothing to you and that's what hurts so don't bring God into this."

"It wasn't personal." Darius runs his hand through his hair while sitting back in his seat and it angers me because he won't take responsibility for his actions.

" Darius runs his hand through his hair while sitting back in his seat and it angers me because he won't take responsibility for his actions

"You've broken this family." I tell him while fighting back tears. "When the media gets a hold of this, our whole lives will be over and it will be because you wanted to be a hoe. You wanted to not only cheat on me with multiple women who have come forward with their stories but you had a whole affair and everybody knew. You're a fucking asshole and soon the whole world will know of your sorry ways."

"Now don't go around calling me out of my name." He snaps at me. "And if I hear you trying to defame me to the media-"

"It's not defamation if it's the fucking truth, you weak ass motherfucker." I start jabbing him in the head with finger and he just sits there with an unbothered expression on his face. "You fucking disgust me, cheating on your pregnant wife."