10

the next morning when I was walking to my class, I felt a tap on my right shoulder and when I turned around, I didn't see anyone familiar. frowning, I looked in front and stumbled back to see jungkook smiling and standing so close to me.

Huh? This man had the audacity to insult me earlier and now he's here standing in front me smiling like nothing happened. I cried so much yesterday for the very first time because of a man; I was hurt because he made me feel like nothing and embarrassed because I thought I was the one who romanticized everything between us.

I rolled my eyes at him going to another side when he stood in front of me, blocking my way. I groaned and moved to the other side and got interrupted again soon. "what do you want?" I whined looking at him and saw him grinning.

"I'm sorry for yesterday y/n, I really am. I was so pissed off and I don't like to be ordered around which you did, so I let all my anger out on you and I'm sorry for that. Extremely sorry" he blurted out with concern on his face and it did look like he was sorry but I can't just get insult yesterday and forgive him today. No way in hell.

I can't show him that I'm too vulnerable and soft for his cute side because he may Take advantage of me. So I did what I wanted. "Are you done? Because I'm getting late for lecture" I spoke and left him there walking ahead actually more like sprinting not giving him chance to speak. I reached the classroom and huffed looking around the empty classroom, I climbed stairs reaching at the last seat which had a good view of board and the whole class.

After settling down, I opened my bag taking out all of my books and supplies when I heard the door of the classroom open. Thinking it would be a random student I continued my work until the chair beside me was dragged back and someone settled beside me.

Why would they just sit beside me when the whole class was empty?

I looked up frowning and huffed angrily watching jungkook looking at me with a hand on his cheeks as he was leaning on desk. The fuvk this man want? I rolled my eyes when saw him still looking at me like a creep with a small smile on his face.

I opened my notebook to write the topic name when he closed it, "I can't see your beautiful face, your book is covering it" nothing could hide the beaming blush on my cheeks as I looked at him angrily but he just grinned in return.

Ugh why is he behaving like this ? It's an hour since the lecture started but he's not being serious at all. I saw our professor glance at our seats a few times but jungkook couldn't see it because he's been looking at me the whole lecture.

He's not looking anywhere else but at me just to get my attention but I wouldn't budge. I am y/n. He hurts me and thinks I'll forgive him this easily? Not at all. Just when I was busy in my head with my heroic dialogues i heard the professor bark.

"Jungkook if you're done looking at y/n so please look at the screen because y/n won't come in exam, right?"

Everyone laughed looking behind, namjoon and Lia were stunned in the start but they started laughing too soon. I was beet red at this point and I just buried my face in my hands and looked down to avoid eyes.

Jungkook just chuckled and finally looked ahead and I was more than grateful. But when I thought I finally got rid of him, this bi- I mean man followed me whole campus from the locker to the canteen; smiling but glaring the guys who looked at me.

I settled beside Lia in canteen, with namjoon and unfortunately jungkook beside him. Namjoon looked like he would better die than beside jungkook while having lunch.

"It's okay joon, he's anyways our group member! Try to get comfortable okay?" Lia assured him and I just smiled at him apologetically while nodding. Namjoon nodded while eating and I looked jungkook who still had the same expression as namjoon.

"Anyways, what about the presentation?" I asked while munching on my sandwich.
"We still need to discuss on that topic that's why I asked you meet us" Lia replied "let's divide our project and work in pairs"

"That's a good idea, but who with whom?" Namjoon barked.

"I'll do with li-"

"ME AND Y/N" jungkook suddenly screamed making everyone look at our table. "ILL DO WITH Y/N, WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER- HMPHH" I immediately covered his mouth with my hands to stop his scream as the statement sounded too weird and it was very loud.

"Can't you speak slow??" i huffed but he smiled and kissed my palm making yelp and sit back properly.

"Anyways so you and jungkook do it together and namjoon and I'll do" Lia spoke and smirked at me. I groaned and slumped down making a sad pout whereas jungkook just patted my back.
"It's okay y/n, we got this" I rolled my eyes at him and shoved his hand away whereas he just laughed.

After lunch namjoon and lia left to go to a study cafe and well I was heading to the study room with jungkook jumping around me because I screamed at him in the canteen. This guy ugh !!