6

I widened my eyes and he simply smiled before reading his textbook, again. "you didn't know?" he mumbled while turning pages and I shook your head but noticed he wasn't looking at me.

"no.." i whispered, "so now you know right? so if you have any doubt, you can come to me anytime or even if you have any problem and anyone harassing you or something... just come to me without any hesitation" he announced, looking straight at you with a strict dad expression which made you smile.

he's cute!

"sure, sure. don't look at me like a dad" you laughed making him look at you, "daddy?" he smirked making your eyes widen. "what the hell?" you hit him on his back making him laugh this time.

*

you rolled your eyes for the umpteenth time because of few things. 1) this was the first department meeting and it's been an hour, but there's no sign of the teacher. 2) no one you know is in the club but YES 3) this guy beside you, who pretends to know you is telling you all this story of his school thinking that he's talking to the right y/n and you're done with him now.

the door opened and you looked up like a happy puppy to see if FINALLY the teacher came, but it was just a student. you slumped down in your seat, with a pouty face and looked down at your notebooks.

"...and you even held my hand to stop me from falling y/n, oh my god those days were just so so good-"

"hey I'm not at all the y/n you think, I don't even know your name" you announced making him pout. he distanced himself from you while looking down and you instantly felt bad now. he was just trying to talk to you or not really you but atleast there was someone you were interacting with.

"hey sorry if that came out rude" you held his hand and he looked at you, a spark in his eyes which was covered by his thick specs. he smiled, nodding at you and you noticed his dimples which made him look super cute.

"it's fine, i didn't even gave you a chance to speak and kept on sputtering stories. btw myself, namjoon" he introduced himself and held your hand which was already over his. you smiled wide at him, glad to make a friend and shook hands with him.

"can y'all stop talking? teacher's gonna come in minutes" someone announced and stood in front of you both. you looked up to see jungkook, glaring at you?

you frowned while eyed your hand still in namjoon's hand and then glaring at namjoon who glared back. it was as if, both guys were fighting through eyes and you sat their, not knowing what to do.

but the door opened revealing ms.oh, your department head and everyone stood up wishing her. she apologized for being late and said she was in a meeting and soon lecture started.

*

it was almost the end of the lecture, when ms.oh announced about the upcoming event of our college.

"as you guys know, there's a event coming up and I know you all would be excited but this time, even we are participating in the competitions and we means our whole batch" all the cheering which was heard at the starting of her announcement died down as soon as "participating" left her mouth making you giggle.

"stop sulking and be prepared for the same. also, by the next lecture I want six groups to be formed and four each. now submit your assignments and leave"

after submitting the assignment, i was packing my bag to leave when I bumped into namjoon who stood in front of me with a girl.

"hey y/n, did you join any group?" he asked and you shook your head in response which made him smile.
"great, wanna join our group then?" he smirked and i eyed the girl behind him who smiled at me gently.

"yeah sure" you shrugged, "great, now come here" namjoon dragged you making the girl giggle and he finally stopped at the last bench. "what are you doing?" you breathed.

"we need to discuss about whom should we take as a fourth person in our group" he whispered making you frown, "what do you mean?"

"you see that girl" namjoon pointed out the girl in red hair standing around boys, laughing and wearing the shortest and tightest clothes possible "she's left and I don't want her in group because she'll be coming to us anytime soon as were the nerds and she'll be surely wanting to throw work to us" namjoon stated.

"and you see that guy" the girl pointed out whose name you still didn't know. she pointed out to the guy sitting alone, "he's super shy and doesn't interact with anyone, once me and namjoon did a mistake to gang him up in a project and he ended up messing and leaving us at the lowest rank" she pouted and wiped her fake tears and namjoon patted her back, copying her actions.

you giggled and shook your head at their childish behaviour but suddenly a thought crossed your mind, "hey i don't know your name" you announced and the girl widened her eyes.

"shit, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm lia and you're y/n I know" she giggled as you laughed too.

"but whom should we add in our group?" you pouted. "we don't any other option left, should we ask any one of them-"

"is there a place left in your group?" you looked to the side, to see Jungkook looking at you with the fuck off face. "yes yes and you're?" lia chimed, happy that someone new came to the group instead of them.

"I'm jungkook, third year" he smiled and the smile lia had on her face fell down, when she realised who he really was. she cleared her throat, nodding and stood behind namjoon.

"sure you can join us" namjoon spoke as they both shook hands which they held longer than expected. "jungkook, can a senior team up with-" "yes we can" he cutted you off in between still not breaking eye contact with namjoon and not letting go of his hand.

you noticed how both of the guys hands almost turned red, at the amount of strength they were putting into the hold. and you also frowned at jungkook's behaviour.