5

it was the next day and i entered college without struggling to get in the bus or to face him. yesterday night, was hell of a ride as i kept on overthinking about yesterday's incident; will he kill me or he will torture me to death? because ofcourse, i hurted his ego and now he wouldn't let me live peacefully.

you fake cried and waved at your dad, stepping inside only having you curse at your luck because he was right in front of you, glaring. you couldn't say he was glaring but the way he looked at you, clearly wasn't soft or peaceful and if looks could throw daggers, he could have done that by now.

acting like you didn't look at him, you fastened your pace walking to stairs when you felt a rough hand clasping around your wrist and you were getting dragged to the side. you eyes widened when you found jungkook walking ahead and his broad back facing you.

you looked around to see if anyone is around you who could help but surprisingly it was pretty early to have students in campus and the one who were their, one glare from jungkook had them pretend they don't have eyes.

the power he holds !

he turned around the corner, pinning you to the wall and looked straight in your eyes. "why are you avoiding me?" he questioned making you gulp. "i did?" you questioned back, not knowing what to reply and looked everywhere else except him.

you felt his hands holding your cheeks with not so soft grip and made you look at him. "look at me when I'm talking to you y/n" he spoke coldly looking into your eyes. "now fucking answer me, why did you ignore me?" he squinted his eyes.

because I'm scared of you.

"because i didn't really see you" you lied and you he looked at you sternly without saying anything "then why did you run like that?" he asked again and this time you were speechless.

"i-i-i was..." you stuttered " i waht y/n?" he mumerred slowly and closed the gap between you guys and felt your knees gave up when he suddenly held your waist.

"I was late for my class" you finnally answered and looked at the side not knowing what to do, to avoid the butterflies erupting in your stomach.

"then you are not now?" he questioned looking at you straight but aligning his head to the left, flexing his sharp jawlined that would cut your finger into two piece if you touched it.

"i am but you are trapping me here" you answered and held you chin up confidently and if you were not mistaken, you saw his lips twitch. he sighed, backing off and you felt a gush of wind hit you making you realise there no space between you guys.

you breathed and bent down holding your bag which fell down and you literally started walking rapidly clutching your bag to your chest.

JUNGKOOK

the girl, who's thoughts has been invading my dreams and thoughts wad trapped between the wall and me; looking at me with her doe innocent eyes which looked more like she was asking for something.

for her maybe it would be leaving her but for me it evoked the dark thoughts inside me which i didn't wanted to visualise about, atleast not with her; because she was different.

the first time i saw her at the bus stop, i knew this was it, my love at first sight. never knew i would say this and feel this for anyone but the moment i saw her, i knew she was for me.

not like i never laid eyes on anyone prettier than her but she, the way her long lashes were deep like forests hiding the most beautiful orbs, her cute button nose a little pinkish and her pink lips, which are always in a pout, even if she straightens them; made me weak.

she made me weak for her.

and only for her.

"what are you even doing to me?" i whispered looking at her retreating back.

*

"how do you even do this?" you groaned for the umpteenth time of an hour. you were sitting in library because you had a free lecture and you started completing your homework to utilise time but you were stuck in the mid way when the code you were typing, displayed an error.

you tried again, re-entering the letters and brackets but yet there was an error and this time you felt like breaking your laptop but your broke ass, couldn't afford to get a new one. you held your head from both palms closing your eyes, to feel little calm when you felt the side chair beside you getting pulled back and someone plopped beside you.

you looked up to see jungkook looking at you with a small smile, "what a kid like you is doing here?" you frowned at his words "me? a kid?" you scoffed, "I'm grown up already bro" you rolled your eyes.

"did you just bro-zoned me?" he was taken aback both physically and mentally as he leaned back looking at you with wide eyes making you laugh. "calling bro is not only for a man, i call everyone bro like my female friends and even mom, calling people bro is an emotion which a dumb person like you won't get" you smiled sarcastically.

he raised his one right eyebrow with his tongue touching the side of his cheek, amused at your taunt. you gave him a last glance before continuing your work.

five minutes passed and you were still writing, when suddenly he caught your hand shifting it and started typing instead making you frown.

"what-" "done" he announced cutting you off in between and looked at the screen to look at the output with no error. you looked at the screen amused and faced him, "how did you-"

"you forgot to add the component from which it would execute, dumbo" he hit you on the forehead making a small pout appear on your lips, as you rubbed the area giving him a glare which made him smile.

you noticed he had a textbook with him and his notes which was surprisingly neat and pretty, better than yours to be honest. you looked at the diagram and noticed that he was a biology student but did he just taught you coding?

"you're a biology student?" you asked, as he looked up from his textbook and nodded; you frowned at him, "then how come you know coding?"

"oh about that.... I'm your senior in your department"

_____________

hope y'all are enjoying!