Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

ILYA

Killian's body slightly shudders at my demand, his eyes boring into mine in fierce hunger, I can feel the heat radiating off his skin as he leans down on my kneeling form. As I look up, I notice that his gaze is intense and possessive. Dumausdos yung kanyang kamay sa aking buhok at mahigpit na hinawakan iyon, para ilantad yung aking leeg sa kanya.

     "Do it," he growls, the desire in his voice undeniable. "You want your lips wrapped around me?"

     Tumango ako, hindi mahanap ang aking boses. Ngayon lang ako makakaranas ng ganito. Ang makapagbigay ng ligaya sa isang lalaki, yung hindi labag sa aking kaluoban. My first boyfriend in college was an ass for forcing me to give him head—I didn't even like it. Tapos, idagdag pa yung panahong na-rape ako. So, doing this to Killian makes me nervous.

     Mukhang nahalata niya yung pag-aatubili sa aking mga mata, dahil napadpad yung kanyang kamay sa aking pisngi. His thumb caresses the skin under my left eye.

     "What is it, Ilya?" he asks.

      I licked my lips and stare at his cock giving it a stroke from base to tip, feeling him heavy on my palm.

     "Tell me if I'm doing it right, ha?" I asked, my eyes searching his above me.

     "Baki—" Tanong niya sana, pero naputol iyon ng hinalikan ko yung ulo. Napaungol si Killian nang sinimulan kong isubo siya sa aking bibig. When I gave it a gentle tug of pull, he hissed in desire.

     "Fuck...Ilya..." Killian gasps, his hand went back to gripping my hair. I gaze up when I started to slide him back inside and saw him looking at me. "You're killing me."

     I laugh around his cock, and he hissed when I pulled away again. "This is not my definition of killing you, Killian," I said, as I gather wetness from my mouth and continued to stroke him.

     Nandilim yung paningin niya at sinabunutan ako. "Yes, you can. If you don't wrap your lips around me again, I will."

     All nervousness left my body at his words. Despite the one kneeling in front of him, I feel powerful. His desperation for my touch fueling my desire even further. The intensity of his yearning was intoxicating, and I relish in the control I have over him in this moment. With a seductive smile, I whispered, "You want it so badly, don't you?"

     Tumango si Killian at pinagmasdan yung bibig ko na isubo siya muli. And with that I fuck him with my mouth. His grip on my hair tightens and I relaxed my jaw to accommodate his thrusts. His head slides across the depth of my tongue, until it reaches the wall of my throat, and I gag, tears started to pool on my eyelids. Pero hindi ako tumigil, mas lalo ko pang hinigpitan yung pagsipsip sa kanya—I didn't even close my eyes when he hits the back of my throat again.