Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

KILLIAN

She blushes.

     Ilya Gusarev, just blushed. The realization that even a seasoned killer like her could be affected by something as simple as that compliment.

     Kumunot yung noo niya ng bahagya, nang para bang hindi niya ako pinaniniwalaan kahit na halata naman sa hitsura niyang nagustuhan niya yung sinabi ko. Or maybe the flush on her cheeks is from the orgasm that I just gave?

     I licked my lips, tasting her sweetness again on my tongue.

     "Still perfect, Il—" Naputol yung sinabi ko dahil hinila niya ako muli pababa sa kanya at hinalikan, at hindi ko magawang magreklamo dahil gusto ko itong side niya. Na siya yung nagi-initiate.

     There is something about a woman who does the first move. It was a bold and assertive act, one that not only revealed her desire but also hinted at the complexity of her character. I, for this part, found myself captivated by her confidence and the way she had taken control of the moment.

     Nahanap ko na naman sa sariling kong napangiti sa kanyang labi. God, how long I've waited to have her in my arms this way. It felt like a dream turned into reality, a longing fulfilled that had haunted me for far too long.

     Napaatras ako sa kanyang mga labi, feeling my cock hardened at the way her face flushes pink. Her eyes dilated as the remnants of her tears gathers on her skin from moaning my name. As if she wanted me to take her into my bed.

     Pinigilan kong maakit sa kanyang hitsura ngayon. Handa man siya, pero gusto kong manggaling iyon sa kanyang bibig.

     I wanted her to accept the fact that she is perfect to me.

     Idinausdos ko iyong aking palad sa kanyang pisngi, nang hindi nawawala ang aking mga ngiti sa labi. "Hindi ka naniniwala, hmm?" I murmured, a few inches from her lips. "Ilya, you have no idea how much you affect me, how much I desire you. Every touch, every taste, it's all a testament to how incredibly perfect you are to me," I said as I leaned in and kissed her parted lips.