4. Driftmark. devil in the making.

Laena Velaryon's funeral...

Rhaenyra was stood with her children clutched to her side as everybody watched on, listening to Vaemond Velaryon insinuate accusations at them with a harsh glare. Viserra returned his glare, Daemon chuckled from behind them. When he first saw Viserra and figured out her age, he knew. Rhaenyra had birthed his first child and nobody had informed him.
After Vaemond had finished speaking, Laena's body was released into the sea. Daemon approached Viserra as she stood alone. Her brothers had approached Baela and Rhaena.

"Hello, little dragon",
"Hello prince Daemon".
He was stunned to see how advanced she seemed for a girl of eleven namedays.

"I assume you do not know me as anything but what you have heard of me. I am your father and I want you to address me as such, Viserra".

"I always had a feeling about who my true father is. Ser Laenor raised me as his own and he feels like my father but I knew he was not my true father, my birth father. His interests lie elsewhere".

"Your mother and I have not seen eye to eye as of late. I would have loved to have been there for the first years of your life but never the less, I am here now and nobody is going to stop us".

Rhaenyra hastily made her way over to them once she saw Daemon and Viserra. Seeing them together showed anybody of their resemblance, especially the queen who could not stop scowling at them.

"My sweet, go with your brothers to your chambers",

"But mother-".

"Now Viserra please".

"Yes mother. I am glad we got to meet kepā".

Rhaenyra's eyes widened as her daughter walked away with Jace and Luce. She and Daemon made their way to walk along the beach.

"I have missed you uncle. I think somebody else has too. What did you say to her?",
"I told her the truth, I am her father am I not?",
"You mustn't say that so openly. People talk, how would you feel if everyone were to speak ill of her."

"Nobody is here but us Rhaenyra. I want to know her, I want to be here for my daughter",

"I think you mean my daughter. You abandoned me, I have been alone".

"How alone could you have been to have three other children who bare a resemblance to a certain Strong Knight".

As they continued to walk together, they relished in their feelings for one another. Despite the possibility of being caught, the two fucked passionately.

Inside high tide...

Aemond had just returned from successfully claiming Vhagar. Baela and Rhaena were furious. Jace and Luce were there to defend them after being awoken.

"Vhagar was my mother's dragon, she was mine to claim",
"Then you should have claimed her. Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride, it would suit you".

Baela leaped forth and stuck him across the face. He retaliated doing the same, warranting Jace to attack him. Everybody joined in, trying to defend themselves.

"What is going on?", Viserra shouted.

"He stole Vhagar before Rhaena could claim her. He attacked Baela.", Jace informed. Viserra was confused, she knew this could not be. A dragon chooses a rider as much as they choose a dragon. If Vhagar didn't accept Aemond, he would not live to say he claimed her.

"Viserra, they attacked me first. I-I was defending myself", he said softly as he grabbed her hands softly. The action angered her brothers, Luce tried to pull her back as Jace attacked again.