𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Start from the beginning

Observing a couple of goons approaching, Michelle grabbed Alistair's arm, her fingers tightening slightly. She extended her arm, and in a soft voice, she chanted, "Invisique," multiple times. As the chanting continued, the goons passed by them, oblivious to their presence. Once they were alone again, Michelle looked inside the hall with a troubled expression, before letting out a frustrated sigh.

"I think they were taken," she said, her voice tinged with frustration and worry.

With a sigh, the siblings exchanged a determined look and nodding, they ventured inside to search for their friends.

The atmosphere in Deaton's clinic was tense as Scott's pack, alongside Michelle, Alistair, and John, gathered around a table. John placed a collection of shell casings on the table, each adorned with the unmistakable craving of a skull.

"It's from The Calaveras, a hunting clan from Mexico. When I arrived at his loft, there were a bunch of their people on the floor. Whoever took him, they have a lead," John explained, his expression serious and grim.

Stiles looked at Lydia, his voice filled with concern, "Do you think they killed him?"

John's jaw clenched at the question, as he extended the handful of shells, waiting for Lydia's response.

Lydia took the shells from John's hand, she sensed them for a second before dropping them all over the metallic table, creating a loud clatter. She paused for a moment, her brow furrowed with confusion, before finally speaking, "He's not dead, but I'm not sure he's alive either."

The ambiguous answer left everyone uncertain and uneasy. Even Lydia seemed unsure about the true meaning behind her own words. As Scott asked what their next move would be and where they should go, Michelle stepped forward, taking the bullets with her.

Approaching another table where a map was laid out.

After an hour of endless walking, of searching through the labyrinthine and seemingly never-ending halls of the Calavera's headquarters, the group finally arrived at a massive door guarded by four big men. Barely being able to spot them, and before they could do anything, Michelle extended her arms, her eyes glowing a bright golden, infused with power, and uttered the incantation, "Phasmatos Somnus." Instantly, the four guards fell to the ground, fast asleep.

With the keys retrieved from one of the sleeping men, they unlocked the door and entered the dimly lit holding cell. Stiles and Malia looked amazed as Michelle and Alistair carried the unconscious bodies inside.

Furrowing his brow in concern, Alistair asked, "Where are Lydia, Scott, and Kira?"

Stiles looked grave as he replied, "They took them."

Determined not to waste any time, Alistair nodded firmly. "Then let's go and save them," he declared, his resolve unwavering and his tone carrying annoyance. He led the way out of the cell, the rest of the group following closely behind, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead to rescue their captured friends from whatever Araya had prepared.

As he approached the imposing door, with the rest of the group closely behind, Alistair spotted two goons guarding it. The moment they were noticed, the goons raised their guns, ready to shoot. However, Michelle began to chant, "Lihednat Dolchitni." In an instant, the goons dropped their weapons, clutching their necks as the struggle to breathe settled in. And, within seconds, they fell unconscious.

Alistair extended his arm to halt the others as they heard voices coming from the other side of the door. Inside the room, Araya was interrogating Scott, bombarding him with a plethora of questions. Each time Scott refused to answer, someone activated an electric current, causing him to convulse in pain, screaming and roaring. The confusion arose when Araya asked Scott about Derek's whereabouts, indicating that they weren't the ones who had taken him. Putting together all the information, knowing about the history of everyone from Beacon Hills, and remembering the last report from The Calaveras, Alistair made a motion for Michelle.