ENVELOPE CONTAINING A SECRET

In the CID bureau, there was no one except Fredy training himself to sing. As he was practicing his vocals which sounded bad, Vivek entered and quietly laughed at them and he began to record him singing without letting Fredy know he was behind him.

"I want all the reports in my hand." ACP Pradyuman entered with Daya and Abhijeet and seeing them Vivek and Fredy stopped doing whatever they were doing.

"What we're you'll doing?" ACP asked.

"N....n... nothing sir." Fredy replied.

"What 'n..n' you were definitely on to something."

"Sir, I was doing my work. This Vivek was playing on his phone."

"Sir, I was just recording Fredy sir's incredible voice." Vivek said.

"What? Fredy, I didn't know you could sing." Daya added.

"Come on Vivek, play the record." ACP instructed.

Vivek played the record and immediately they covered their ears as it seemed like someone was crying annoyingly. Hearing the sound, Kavin and Sachin along with Purvi, Shreya and Nikhil came running in.

"What happened sir?" Sachin asked.

"Nothing much. Just Fredy singing." Abhijeet replied and they all laughed softly.

Pankaj came in holding a envelope with the address written in blood. "Sir, someone left this outside."

They all shifted their attention towards the envelope and after carefully opening it, they removed the inner not out. Just like the address, the note was also written in blood but most of it got smudged, however, most of it was readable.

 Just like the address, the note was also written in blood but most of it got smudged, however, most of it was readable

"Sir, how are we going to find out who sent this?" Fredy asked.

"Fredy, first we have to try and decode this message." Abhijeet replied.

"Abhijeet, this first word is missing a single letter, couldn't this mean 'save'?" Daya questioned.

"Yes, sir." Shreya added, "What if this person wanted to ask her to save someone?"

"Right now scan this paper and send it to Salunkhe. Only he can tell us about this person." ACP instructed.

In the forensic lab, Dr Salunkhe and Dr Tarika carefully examined the letter and envelope while ACP, Daya, abhijeet, Fredy, Purvi and Pankaj stood there.

"How much more time, Salunkhe!?" Pradyumna asked.

"Done." Salunkhe yelled and went to them, "Boss, this blood belongs to a man who is about forty five years old, has diabetes and A+ blood group."

"Anything else?" Fredy inturrpted.

"How many time do I have to tell you to not speak when I'm speaking!" Salunkhe scolded.

"Sir, you know how Fredy is, he can't stop fooling around." Abhijeet said. "Please continue."

"And I have cells of muscle tissues and  gunpowder in the blood. It seems as if a bullet has hit this man and he still writes using his blood."

"Bullet?" Daya asked.

"Yes, I can't tell you which type but it's definitely a bullet." Salunkhe answered.

"One more thing sir." Tarika said and walked up to them. "I have found fingerprints on the letter."

"Fantastic job, Dr Tarika." Abhijeet stated. Everyone looked at him and he stayed shut.

ACP Pradyuman's phone rang and he pulled it out of his suit's pocket.

"ACP Pradyuman speaking. What!? Body? Where?"

In the boarder of the national park the CID jeep stopped and Abhijeet, Daya, Kavin, Sachin, Purvi and Pankaj. They went to the spot where atleast fifteen people were collected and concentrating on a sack bag half buried in the ground. They went from the middle of the crowd and stood infront of them.

"Who called us?" Kavin asked.

"Sir, me." One man replied who looked like a gardener with all the tools and gloves.

"What exactly happened here?" Daya questioned.

"Sir, for three days the park was closed because of the rains and today when I came to clean the place, I saw this body in the bag."

Abhijeet and Sachin opened the bag and saw a dead body of a slightly fat man who wore clothes which gave him the appearance of a chef. He had three bullet holes in his chest and arm while his blood covered every part near the wounds. Pankaj tooks photos of the crime scene and almost missed to fall because of the wet mud.

"Careful Pankaj." Sachin said.

"Sorry sir."

"Abhijeet, this body looks like it's not been more than three days." Daya stated.

"Yeah, rigor mortis process has ended but it hasn't began to decay." Abhijeet added.

"Has anyone seen this man before?" Purvi asked the crowd but all of them said no.

"Sachin, prepare to send this body to Dr Salunkhe and seal the park." Abhijeet ordered.

Back at the forensic lab, the story was same as before. Abhijeet, Daya, ACP, Fredy, Kavin, Shreya, Vivek and Nikhil waited for the doctor to say something.

"Boss, this man's blood and the blood from the envelope and letter match. This man sent the letter." Salunkhe stated.

"So, this letter was posted three days back?" ACP asked.

"No, two days back. This man has died approximately 48 hours ago." Tarika replied. "And his fingerprints also match the ones on the paper."

"Sir!" Sachin said as he came in. "We found out who this man is."

"Great! Who?" Daya said.

"Sir, this man is Gauresh Patel. He is the main chef for the Bhonsles royal family and is missing for two days."

"Royal chef." Abhijeet said.

"Yes sir, the King of Thane has written his missing report."

"Let's go visit Thane." Abhijeet stated.

After travelling the distance they arrived at Thane and after travelling more they reached the huge bunglow of the Bhonsles royal family. Most of the CID officers had gone. Abhijeet, Daya, Kavin, Sachin, Purvi Shreya, Vivek, Nikhil, Fredy, Pankaj and ACP. Tasha stayed back to manage the other work along with Rajat and Kajal and assist the doctors.

When they arrived at the bungalow they got down and just before Daya could press the doorbell a woman yelled angrily,
"KARTIK!!!!!"