Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)

Почніть із самого початку

Lili: Oh they're fine just tired. So! The accommodations?

She said with glowing eyes.

Reception: Eh Oh! Right right accommodations! Let's see here........The Hestia Familia have been booked individual rooms for each member.

Lili: REALLY?! That mean's we all get one room for ourselves right?!!

Reception: Yes!

Lili: SCORE!!

Mikoto: I didn't think it would be Lili who would be most exited.

Haruhime: *Giggles* Usually you would be the one who acts like that.

After finishing everything up in the reception Bell helped Welf get into his room while Mikoto helped Hestia get into her room. When they were done with placing all their belongings in their rooms Bell, Mikoto, Haruhime, and Lili met in the hallway.

Bell: Looks like Welf isn't going to be moving for a little while.

Mikoto: Same goes for Hestia-sama. She might just sleep the whole day.

Bell: *Giggles* She might. Well I saw a garden on the way to Welf's room I'm thinking of going there.

Haruhime: Oh a garden? How lovely may I go with you Bell-sama?

Bell: Eh? Are you sure Haruhime?

Haruhime: Yes! I would love to.

Bell: Great! How about you two? Lili? Mikoto?

Lili: I'm off to the hot springs! Mikoto are you going too as well?!

Mikoto: Of course!

Bell: Well looks like we're all going to different places then. See you later!

Mikoto: Yes.

Lili: See you later master Bell! Let's go Mikoto!

She ran off at full speed leaving leaving Mikoto behind.

Mikoto: Eh? Ah! Wait for me!

She ran off following Lili to the hot springs leaving Bell and Haruhime alone.

Bell: Well there they go. Shall we go Haruhime?

Haruhime: Yes let's go Master Bell.

As Bell and Haruhime made their way to the garden Lili and Mikoto arrived at the resorts hot springs.

Lili: A-A-AMAZING!! MIKOTO LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS! A-AND THE VIEW! WOAH!

Mikoto who had just finished wearing a towel over her body waked beside Lili to see the entire thing.

Mikoto: T-This is amazing! Nothing in Orario can compare to it's beauty!

The hot springs size was huge! There were three bodies of steaming water separated in elevation, and you can move from one hot spring to another because they were connected by a slide. Each hot spring had different shapes from the others making none of them look repetitive. But the most unique part about the hot spring was that it was located in the most back area of the resort and because of that the view to the entire mountain and everything below it can be seen in the hot springs. 

Lili: Now time to see if the magic is real!

Mikoto: Hm? Magic?

Suddenly Lili's energetic and excited aura changed and she suddenly became nervous.

Lili: *Nervous*  I-I mean you know......People say that the hot spring here can really be a miracle for women's skin.

Mikoto: Hm.......As someone from the far east, people always say enticing things about hot springs to attract visitors.