Episode 50

CinemaMan's POV,

I sat down in front of the Cameramen Base waiting for Titan Cameraman to show up. Most of us sat down waiting. Big Ben sat next to Titan Toilet Speaker, And I sat next to Titan Toilet Camera and Mini Titan TV Man. As we all sat and waited we turned our heads to see a bunch of Toilets walking to our general direction. Then they saw us and immediately turned back around and tried leaving. In which we absolutely commit murder on them.

Afterwards we sat back down and waited. Then we hear it..

We turn our heads to the glorious Titan that is Titan Cameraman.. And.. Titan SpeakerMan?! I mean their upgrades looked oddly similar. Titan SpeakerMan seemed to have a Megaphone like Gun on his right arm. And a newer Jetpack.

We all stood up and greeted each other.

It was odd seeing all the titans together. Then I see Titan Microphone Man arrive. He still was a hybrid. He also brought someone else that was surprising..

A Hybrid between All three main lines..

The Trio Titan.

He looked down at us. He was massive compared to everyone here.

I was probably the closest to his size. We all looked up at him as he nodded slowly at us. We all turn our heads to see..

9 Different G-Toilets.. Okay.. That's both odd and concerning in our case.

We all stare at each other then back at the group.

We all then flew forward.

I tackled one to the ground as Titan Cameraman slammed one with his hammer. Big Ben took control of the G-Toilet clone and used it against the others.

Mini Titan TV Man Grabbed a nearby tree and shoved it into another's mouth. Titan SpeakerMan shot at 2 as Toilet Titan Speaker flew and shot the 2 as well. Titan Camera Toilet and Titan Cameraman hanged up on another one. And Microphone Titan dealt with another.

Then Trio Titan grabbed the last and crushed it. We all looked up as Most of us stared at the many bomber planes. Big Ben just shot at all of them as we all threw it away in a jiffy and watched from a far as they all exploded.

We all stared at it for a moment and nodded.

We all flew in different directions to prepare for another fight.

_________________________

Skibidi Scientist's POV,

We worked on Culmination's Broken Body. In return he will reek havoc in the alliance's domain.

This will serve us greatly.

I'll add a few more modifications.

_________________________

Chainsaw's POV,

I looked at the time gate as it pulsated with energy. I turn my head and see... Dart take off her helmet. Her long blue hair flowed down.

She smiled at me before putting her helmet back on. I sigh as others came in.

Brown and Tv Woman.

Plunger and SpeakerWoman.

And me and Dart stared up at the time gate.

We all jumped in.

Let's finish this..

Even if we arrive to late.

_________________________

Author's Note,

I slap a fly down as I look around my house for the odd noise.

I keep hearing some twinkle noise.

Oh well just my imagination then.

I turn back to the book and wrote down...

No Author's Note today!

Stay Tuned! Software Gang!

As I finish writing I hear it again.

This time.

I ignore it.

"School is getting pretty annoying.. I'll keep on making chapters. Just not as fast. Since I'm not as energetic as I was before.."

I stand up and get ready for the day. And leave the house.