Episode 41.5

Titan TV Man's POV,

I ran around the city using "THX Blare" it was fun seeing the Toilets' heads just explode into smoke and guts.

I ran forward with a smile emoticon on my screen. The Toilets were absolute terrified. Like. All they thought was...

"WHAT IS THIS GUY?!?"

Like they were all running and cowering from the Insane Titan who ran around killing as many of their kind as the fastest time. The Alliance Members watching this was having a blast.

I kicked another giant toilet outta my way and tackled another using "THX Blare" on him. I jump up into a backflip and kicked another forcing the head down as if in flushing.

I land perfectly and bow as if I was on stage. I get a small flashback to when My Little Sister performed in the talent show. I shake my head and grab another about to try and take a bite of my shoulder. I use my back claws to stab into the Giant Skibibi's Head.

I quickly grab another Giant Skibidi and forced him to look into my screen as his eyes melted and his skin burnt off. Before leaving him a Skull.

I stand back up and look around once more. I see Speaker Helicopters, Camera Helicopters and Numerous Alliance Jeeps with Anti Parasite Cannons on the helms.

I nod and walked forward towards another city. With the entire platoon of alliance forces following me.

It reminded me of Titan Cameraman and his Camera forces when he cleaned up the city. Huh..

I'm just like that now.

I walked forward with the platoon made out of TV Men, Cameramen, And Big Speakermen/Speaker Heli.. We are close.

We will free Titan SpeakerMan.

No matter what..

As such we walked to each city.

I slowly get upgraded every now and again.

I would teleport to the TV Men base and get some more armor plating. Or more core defenses. I made sure to tell them about my screen and it's needed protection. So they plan to make some sort of barrier similar to Titan Cameraman's Shield from Episode 64.

I teleport back to my Platoon and we make our excursion to the next city. I nod and use "THX Blare" on the Flying Toilets causing them to fall from the sky and fall onto some unsuspecting Toilets.

I give a thumbs up and ran forward tackling two giant toilets to the ground and punching both repeatedly before slamming their heads together. I stand up and grab something that tried latching onto my neck.

I shake my head a little and look at the Parasite.

I've already made precautions for it. I made sure to tell them to add a lot of armor around my neck.

I blare it with "THX Blare" and threw the Parasite through 5 buildings. Not today. Not ever.

I stand back up and watch the platoon deal with the smaller ones.

I then see some of parasitic alliance members.

I then grab something small and familiar. A Hook Toilet.

I give it a finger "nuh uh" gesture and threw it down and stomped it down.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Soon I'll show y'all 47 when it's time.

I'll make it as fighting as possible.

Anyways!

Stay Tuned for the next 4 chapters. Which would probably be today. And the 2 chapters I promised for Villain Arc Brown Cameraman!

So remember!

Stay Frosty! Software Gang!