Episode 41

Titan TV Man's POV,

I teleport to the familiar area of the City. I smile and grab a nearby building as I stood up. I then look around before looking down at the group of Skibidi Toilets both Big and Small.

I then think of glaring at them. But activate my Red Light of Death..

I'll call it "THX Blare" For now I guess.

I turn my head to the Small Group of Both Speaker and Cameramen. I give them a smile and speak out.

"Hello! Everyone!"

My voice was echoing and deep. Very much dangerous in many people's Opinion.

And I can see that with the Cameramen and Speakermen stepping back.

I then turn my head as I see some Large Flying Skibidi Toilet.

I glare at them too. Each one exploded into a mess of guts and smoke. I start walking and pushing the big toilets out of the way and looked around.

I began dealing with both small and large Toilets by usage of "THX Blare"

Red light shone down killing almost the entire group of Skibidi Toilets in the Area.

I nod a little and started dancing. The Speakermen started dancing too.

Everyone was having a jolly time at this point. I smile and turn to Teleport away. I teleport back to the TV Men Base. Which was on a mountain. I sat down as I feel the wires reattach to me. I was just being recharged and upgraded a little bit. Making my body more durable.

I'll need it against G-Toilet of Course.

I see them attach.. More armor plating under my large coat. They then started wiping my screen off any of the guts and dirt on it.

I then get to do my own thing which was teleport around and basically blast and blare as many Skibidi Toilets I could find in the City. I stomp on a group and grab another group.

I throw the other to the ground and grabbed a Skibidi Spider and Threw it at another one. I just began disrespecting as many Toilets I could find.

It got to the point where I just started playing bowling with some of them.

I see the Cameramen, TVMen, and Speakermen just watching from a far eating and drinking some stuff.

I stand up straight and reach out in a position that said "Gimme Some"

The Cameramen raised their hands as if to say "How?"

Speakermen were just vibing.

TVMen didn't know what to do really. So they just shrugged and teleported their small chips to me.

I just shove them into my face not really getting any satisfaction from trying to eat it.

I get hit by a headbutt from a Giant Flying Skibidi Toilet. I grab his head and choke him while using "THX Blare"

I then stab him with my Back Claws.

I turn to them and gave them a nod and a thumbs up.

For some reason if Robots could cry the Cameramen would be weeping getting PTSD from their still being upgraded but hurt Titan.

I sit down and look around bored.

I speak out.

"No Challenge."

Sadly nobody other than G-Toilet and Titan SpeakerMan could really hurt me right now.

I stand back up and began walking around.

I see the Alliance Member flock and follow me like Vultures to an almost dead animal. Makes me realize why haven't they taken the idea to make Giant Sized Alliance Members.

Like how the Toilets made their own Giants.

They usually are like 1/3rd or 1/4th the size of a Titan..

I smile and turn around to see another group of Giant Skibidi Toilets..

All without glasses.

Maybe I could prevent that from happening..

I use "THX Blare" At them.

Destroying them all.

I love using this Screen.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Another Chapter down.

ANYWAYS!

Stay tuned, Stay Frosty!

And have a wonderful day Software Gang!