Episode 44 (Part 1)

Titan TV Man's POV,

I continued my walk towards the next city. I let my platoon do their own thing since I know they could handle a lot without me.

Especially since being a Titan of this magnitude meant I was one of the strongest amongst the alliance.

I reach a small town and look to my right seeing a small bridge and where the highway continued.

I then hear it.

I quickly turn my head and slam my fist into the head of an almost Titan sized Skibidi Toilet.

I grab his flush mechanism and flush him.

I see some Cameramen hiding between the small houses.

I then turn my head hearing another Skibidi Toilet.

It was that octopus Skibidi toilet..

I thought-

Wait. They have shades now?!?

Then again the Hook Toilet couldn't have been the only one..

Dang it..

I grab his head and slam it down into his own toilet. Breaking his shades and quickly using "THX Blare" on him.

I then kick his toilet down.

I turn my head to 3 rockets hitting me.

I step back a little and got ready for a fight. But then I hear it..

I stand up straight as I hear Helicopter sounds.

I see the Speakers specifically made for me fly and attach to my body.

I feel my old rocket booster get removed as a new one is attached.

I turn to both of my arms as my hooks retract into my body as two energy blasters are added. One on each of my hands.

I turn to the rocket Skibidi toilets and quickly stomped on the ground and used "Upgraded THX Blare" on them. Which shattered their glasses and caused the ones flying close to the rocket launcher Skibidi toilet to fall and hit the rocket launcher Skibidi toilet.

I then hear a screech. And numerous Skibidi Toilet sounds.

I turn.

And see..

"There you are.."

I speak out as I see Titan SpeakerMan and numerous Giant strider Skibidi Toilets.

He screeched out. But for some reason I could barely hear it. A voice yelling out.

"HELP ME"

I nod slowly.

"Yeah.. I'll help you."

I slowly walk forward..

I do the hand motions of Upgraded Titan SpeakerMan in episode 56 and 57.

I get down in a stance and got ready.

Titan SpeakerMan charged forward with all the other Skibidi Toilets with him.

I then have a ">:D" on my screen.

As suddenly from the Sky.

Speaker Helicopters, TV Helicopters, Camera Helicopters. All armed and ready for a fight.

More appeared from black smoke all around me.

I yell out.

"LETS DO THIS! GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

And I charge forward using my Jetpack. One similar to UTCM.

My energy blasters retracted into my arm as my hooks came back out. I'll use that later.

I flew forward fast as both me and Titan SpeakerMan raised our fist.

And..

WE!

CLASH!

_________________________

Author's Note,

This fight will be 2 parts long. Yup.

And it will be good once we reach 47. Which will be 3 parts long!

Of course it's gonna be more battle focused since we are a Titan!

So stay tuned!

Stay Frosty!

And SEE YALL LATER SOFTWARE GANG!