Episode 48

CinemaMan's POV,

Flying to the many capitals of the world. I began dealing with the Giant Skibidi Toilets that impeded the battle for the City. I notice most don't have glasses. So I use "Upgraded THX Blare" destroying most of them before finishing the remaining off with my Energy Blasters.

I quickly reactivate my Jetpack and flew away to another city. As I flew I shot at any Skibidi Toilet that flew nearby my general area. Some Alliance Helicopters followed me closely. I reach the next city in record time and find that most of the toilets had been armed with Shades and Headphones by now. Either that or had their sense of sight and hearing permanently impaired. Through metal sheets and other things.

I quickly shoot at them repeatedly before grabbing one by the head and with pure strength threw it at the retreating Skibidi Toilets.

I shoot at the many flying Skibidi Toilets against me. I quickly hook onto one and swung it around like a mace and into another group of Skibidi Toilets. I quickly slam back down to the ground and shot in a motion similar to Titan SpeakerMan on Episode 58. I crouch down and tackled another Skibidi Toilet grabbing his head and swinging it around before throwing the whole thing into another group.

I give a thumbs up to the alliance members below.

I nod and flew to another city.

It had gotten a bit easier by now. I feel like once all three of us are United. We could win anything.

And only a month away.

And then the month after that.

Both Titans can take my place while I get more proper upgrades.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Sry for late upload. And for short chapter. Idk how to make it interesting without delving back into a non canon.

So I'll put up a poll here.

Should I introduce NoSkillClutch's Skibidi Multiverse? And Maybe Project DOM Studio's Skibidi Multiverse?

Yes (Both)

Yes (NSC)

Yes (PDS)

No (For all)

Y'all choice! It might make the fic more interesting.

And hint for the book three.

I'll be making it Skibidi Toilet POV!

So stay tuned!

And signing out Software Gang!