Episode 47 (Part 2)

CinemaMan's POV,

I quickly flew up and flew to the right dodging Titan Speakerman's Tackle.

I quickly maneuver to try and tackle him but stopped by G-Toilet and the remainder of the Toilet Forces. I flew back and look towards all of them.

I get ready and use "Upgraded THX Blare" on them. Many of them dead upon impact leaving a select few blind and Titan SpeakerMan, G-Toilet (Decoy 1.5) remaining. I quickly tackle the Decoy and slam my claws into his skull and ripping him apart. Revealing more robotic parts and a small Skibidi Toilet. I stomp it down and turn to the remainder. I see Titan Speakerman try and escape. I quickly retract my energy blasters and sent a hook out which barely missed him. I yell out.

"GET BACK HERE SPEAKER!"

I was basically chasing and flying towards him now.

"SPEAKER?!!!!!!??!!"

I kept flying at full speed towards where Titan Speakerman flew away at high speeds literally through buildings. He was running in fear.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME! ILL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH?!?!!!!!!!!!!"

I teleport right infront of him and tackle him to the ground. I quickly get kicked off as he tried escaping. But I quickly hook onto him and pull him back and through 3 buildings. I slam him repeatedly onto the ground and basically grabbed the parasite and took it off slightly. Revealing the tongue. I take it off with precision and skill. Before removing it fully. I got off Titan SpeakerMan.

And looked at the Parasite.

I clench my fist and destroy the Parasite for good. I nodded and saw more alliance members arriving. More specifically. The Speakermen. They all looked up to me as Titan SpeakerMan slowly stood up.

He stared at me. Before I turn to him.

"Get back to base. Be upgraded for a few months. I'll take over as Acting Titan."

He slowly nodded and I follow him. Since I'm not letting him get infected a second time. I lead him back to the Speaker Base and watched him go inside and begin his upgrading and repairs.

I slowly nod and turn to many of the Alliance looking at me.

I smile and nod as I slowly flew up and began flying around the continent. I found that there was really only one island in the world. Which was this continent. So really I'm just cleaning up most of the world at this point.

They may have invented Shades now. But I've gotten the Speaker Upgrades and soon.. The Camera Upgrades for better performance and reaction time.

I flew around. Doing my duty.

Like I would.

_________________________

Author's Note,

This is the end of 47. I didn't really see how to extend it to 3 parts. Zad.

So anyways! Upgraded Titan Cameraman will be coming soon. How will the toilets deal with this?

Let's say they have an ace under their basins.

So stay tuned!

Stay Frosty!

And Have a wonderful day Software Gang!