Episode 45 (Part 2)

CinemaMan's POV,

As our fists meet a giant explosion is caused.

I get sent back a little but I see Titan SpeakerMan get sent back a fair distance away.

Even till now. I'm still concept and aspect of the Titan's Pure Strength and Durability without proper upgrades.. Well as of right now I have proper upgrades. But these are like 3 days in the making from what I heard. I see him fly up and shoot at me with his one blaster. In which I tank with no effort. I knew that this blaster version was no where near as powerful as Upgraded Titan Speakerman's And the parasite controlling him didn't have the skill or gall to use it effectively.

I quickly backflip out of the way and stomped on two large Skibidi Toilets.

The Alliance Helicopters flew around causing mayhem for the Striders Skibidi who couldn't keep up with their speed. I form on my screen a ":)" and continue my fight against Titan Speakerman who of course was being overpowered by me.

His attacked brushed off like I was a hydrophobic towel to his splashes of water. I continue outclassing him with strength and durability. In the end if this was the True Titan SpeakerMan uninfected this battle would have been a more dangerous one.

I feel something attach to my neck. But I knew this wasn't a parasite.

I knew this was one of my SPECIAL upgrades. Titan SpeakerMan flew forward with a long piece of metal attempting to break my screen and greatest weapon.

But as it neared. A Purple barrier blocked and caused it to bend. I smirk and grab his hand and threw him down and tried grabbing the Parasite.

But he quickly kicked me off with renewed strength. Surprising me a bit. But I see him try to fly away. I try to grab his legs and bring him back to the fight but he flew in the same direction he did on episode 45.

I clench my fist before turning my attention onto the Remaining Striders. I use my "Upgraded THX Blare" on them which caused their heads to explode into guts.

I see some Camera Helicopters fly down to assist the ones below.

I do a sign and the armed alliance helicopters follow me as I crouched down activating my Jetpack. The wings retract and I flew forward. I shouldn't waste to much time by teleportation.

I knew this Jetpack was around equal to his. So I'll still be able to see where he is going no matter what. I flew forward.

Of course I was being impeded by many Skibidi Toilets who flew and shot at me.

I retract my Energy Blasters and shot at all of them. Missing some but hitting most. The ones I missed were dealt with by the Helicopters orbiting me.

I continued flying fast to try and catch up to Titan SpeakerMan.

Eventually I'm impeded by a group of Skibidi Toilets terrorizing a nearby small city.

I point my finger and command the fleet to deal with that while I chased after Titan SpeakerMan.

I'll probably be able to deal with it by my lonesome at this point.

Right?

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing much to say right now.

Stay Tuned for the next chapter!

Software Gang!