I just nod my head to this.

Manheer Kaur. What is this behaviour yaar.

Today in the morning when she was playing with my hair, I thought she was fine.

Why does she have to make things complicated?

I thiught she understood by now that there is no fucking escape from me.

I grab my black leather jacket from the back side of my chair and march towards the living with Rudra following me like a sick puppy.

Reaching the living room I saw Manheer lying on the King Size sofa with waffle hugging her like she is his sanity.

These are the times I hate him.

But I am so fucking vulnerable I can't do anything.

I am so fucking powerful when she is with me. Yet I am powerless because she holds the supreme authority of my life.

I go right behind the sofa and see her so much engrossed in the movie.

"Elijah Mikealson I hate you hate you hate you..you loved her dammit!! Why you killed her!! You will regret it!! Haileyy baby..no don't!!" She screamed all of a sudden when the guy ruthlessly killed the lady.

Oh fuck what is she even watching!!!

She-

And my inner voice tells me that she saw me killing in real life.

This is just a movie.

But still I would never have let her see all that blood if it were in my choice.

I instantly turn the t.v. off only to see her crying eyes.

Oh fuck.

Fuck fuck.

Why is she crying now?

Because I turned off the Tv?

I ran towards her and cup her cute little face..

"What happened babu!"

"He kil-led her!" She said.

Okay so this is about that movie.

"He loves her!! He just didn't know it because his memories were vanished by magic!! But he loved her and he killed her!!!" I instantly grabbed her in a hug.

She is so small as compared to my figure.

"What kind of shows you are watching baba!"

"Oye show pey ni jaana! It's the best ever!"

(Hey don't say anything about the show okay)

"Okay okay we'll not go on the show!" I say as I grab a seat next to her and switch the T.V. on again.

She is finally talking to me.

Progress are we making?

"So is he the villain?"

"Chhi!! No!! He is one of the handsome heroes."

Fine. I am switching the T.V. off again. 😊

"Don't call anyone else handsome."

"Jealous much?" She replied not even looking at me and concentrating on the screen.

"Territorial I would say."

"Chill pill."

"Not until you stop calling other men handsome."

"Ab vo hai handsome toh main kya karun? Oh yes and I would say his brother..Klaus Mikealson is even more hotter! I literally drool on them!"