Desire for Disaster: Two

Start from the beginning

Jackson walked her out to his car that was parked on the side, not saying a word until they were right at the door, "Don't be too mad at me. I figured you were still pissed from last night and this was the only way I was going to get you to come out with me," he said, squeezing her hand a little.

"I wasn’t pissed off. I just don’t want to go," she said even though she knew half of her was kind of excited to spend more time with him. His eyes were playful as he leaned down, trying to kiss her, "No kissing," she said firmly.

He raised his eyebrows a little and laughed, "Oh, there’s going to be kissing," he said with confidence.

"I don't want you to kiss me," she said, her voice faltered so they both knew her strength was weakening.

"I'm going to disagree with you," he said and before she could come up with another remark his lips were on hers again, moving in such a confident rhythm and completely controlling the kiss. Everlie tried, she really did, to resist him, but it wasn't working. She soon found herself kissing him back. This kiss was almost as passionate as the one in his basement. His tongue was roughly trying to take over hers, and succeeding. She even whimpered in annoyance that she had to control. Then she realized she was still in front of her house and anyone could be looking at them. She quickly pushed him away, his face forming into a pout, "I wasn't finished," he said taking a step to lean down to meet her lips again, but she turned her head.

"Well I was, and we're in front of my house," she said when she saw him about to protest.

"Fine," he sighed then before she knew hit he kissed her quickly on the lips then opened the door for her to get it.

"I don't want to go," she said stubbornly. She knew she was being difficult, but she had every right to be.

"Too bad," he said smirking and pointing to the front seat to get in.

"I'm not going," she said confidently, even though part of her knew this was a losing battle.

Jackson's eyes narrowed at her. She knew if she was anyone else she would probably be afraid. He had the whole 'bad-boy, I can kick your ass in 2 seconds' thing going on, but somehow she knew he would never hurt her, which is why she felt completely comfortable standing up to him, "You can either get in the car or I can put you in the car. Your choice," he said sternly.

"Wait what?" she feigned confusion, "you mean I actually get a choice with something?"

Jackson flashed her a quick smile but his eyes remained narrowed and he didn't speak, still indicating to the passengers seat. Everlie wasn't going to give in. She stared him right back down at crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine, have it your way," he smirked. Quicker than she thought possible he had lifted her up and put her in his truck.

"Hey!" she yelled at him. But he paid no attention to her. He grabbed her seatbelt and buckled it in, his hands lingering around her collarbone. She reprimanded herself for getting butterflies. They were silent the entire way to the restaurant. Jackson was letting her cool off and Everlie was fuming in the seat next to him.

Instead of getting out of the car like Jackson did when they finally got to the restaurant, Everlie stay seating, stubbornly in the car. Jackson made his way around to open her door, "You know I can get you out just as easily as I got you in, Ever?" he said taunting her with a smile.

Everlie was about to contradict him but then got side tracked, "I'm not Ever! I'm Everlie, Jesus!" she sighed, annoyed by his nickname for her.

Jackson cupped her face in his hand gently, "Oh, stop being so difficult. It’s just a date. It’s not like I’m making you marry me or something. Besides, we both know you like me. It was pretty apparent last night.” he said with a wink.

"Whatever!," was her only comeback.

He laughed the laugh she loved, "That’s what I thought," he said jokingly.

Everlie rolled her eyes but reluctantly got out of the car, "I'm racking up your bill," she muttered as he took her hand.

"You get whatever you want, Ever," he said pulling her closer to him.

They sat at a booth, both on the same side to which Everlie cringed. She hated when couples did this. It was so tacky. But in a way, she liked being close to him, she loved feeling the heat of his body next to her, it was a comfort.

Everlie noticed a few guys from her school were here, one of them was the guy she went to her winter formal with. A slow smile spread across her lips. She knew just how she was going to get Jackson back.

"Hey Anthony! Spencer! Logan!" Everlie yelled across the restaurant.

Jackson's eyes followed to where she was yelling and saw three guys look up and smile at her. His eyes narrowed and he arm possessively went around her waist, "Who are they?" he bit out.

"Guys that go to my school... I went to the dance with Anthony... the tall blonde in the middle," she sighed, making it sound like he was dreamy. Honestly, Everlie could give a crap about those guys, she didn't like him and really didn't find him all that attractive, but she knew exactly what to say to get on Jackson's nerves.

"Why did you call them over here? We're out together," he said then realization hit him at once. She was doing this on purpose, "I don't like these kind of games Ever," he said, his voice deep and meaningful.

"I have no clue what you’re talking about," she rolled her eyes as the guys made there way over to her, eyeing up Jackson as they walked.

Jackson squeezed her hip, "I don’t play nice," he taunted and kissed her neck. She wasn't afraid of him... she was just curious as to what he was going to do.

"Hey Everlie!" Anthony said when they reached their table, "How's it going?"

"Oh, it's going pretty good... how are you guys?" she said, smiling at them.

"We're good... about to hit up Chase's house to go swimming... he might be having people over later if you want to come?" he asked her.

"Oh that sounds like fun!" she exclaimed even though she knew Jackson would never allow her to leave him to hang out with them.

Jackson cleared his throat, "Sorry, she has plans tonight," even though he didn't sound the least bit sorry.

"Oh," Anthony said a little taken aback, "Sorry, didn't catch your name?"

"My bad," Everlie said before Jackson could lash out, "This is Jackson Bauer, he just moved in next door to me," she said.

"We’re dating," he corrected her.

She glared at him, "Oh, wow Everlie... I didn't know you were dating any one," Spencer piped up.

"I'm not," she said the same time Jackson said "She is,"

Anthony looked a little confused, "Alright, well we're going to head out... maybe you can come swimming some other time?"

"Yeah, I'd love that," she said enthusiastically to which Jackson squeezed her hip again with a little more pressure than made her jump, now even closer to Jackson.

"Alright, well see you later... nice to meet you man," Anthony said then they all walked off.

Jackson turned his glare on Everlie, "That," he grumbled, "was not funny,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she shrugged.

The meal and the car ride back to her place was practically in silence. Everlie was about to get out of the car when his hand on her thigh stopped her. He came so closer to her to his nose was practically touching hers; she could feel his breath fan across her face when he spoke, "How about we stop being so complex the rest of the day, huh?" he said moving his mouth to her ear and nibbling.

"Uhhh?" she whimpered in response at the sensations he was causing her.

“Good girl” he said the kissed her cheek lightly at got out of the car.

Alright! I plan to start uploading pretty frequently depending on how much feedback/votes I get :) I hope you guys liked the new version of it if you’ve read it before!