T W E N T Y F O U R

Start from the beginning

“ No! But do you know who are you? ”

Her eyes lightened with my voice and so my heart. She nods her head and replies with a big smile, “ Ava ”

Ava!

“ Where is your mommy, Papa, Ava? ”

I brushes my knuckles over her soft cheeks while she enjoyed my embrace. Holding this tiny creature in my arms are the most beautiful feeling, I'm feeling now.

“ Mumma is upstairs . She said Papa is outside for his work. ”

I nod my head. She follows my movement and I chuckle at her behavior .

“ Ava! Where are you ? I was just in bathroom for few minutes and sneaked out of your sleep. ”

“ Ava! Come back! ”

My heart skips a beat as a familiar female voice yelled from the upstairs. Ava wiggles on my lap and pressed her head on my shoulder while that woman rushed downstairs to get Ava back.

I froze at the spot . So did she.

I held Ava more tightly as the whole world get blurred dark except her.

Valentina!

I never knew, Liam has kept her with his sister while I was devastated without her. He has looked everything I had gone through in this fucking 5 years but never thought to let me about her well beings.

And Ava?

My daughter?

Mixed emotions flows through my vein. I don't know what to say neither she does. We stared at each other silently until Ava again giggled on my lap.

Mumma, see I make a new friend. ”

Her soft tiny fingers touched my face while yawning deeply.

Friend?

Me?

Ava already slept on my shoulder.

“ Ohh! Here Jimin, sorry for...... ”

I and Valentina both looked at Liam at the same time when he was coming outside with his sister. Their steps halted and I bet Liam didn't thought of my meeting with Valentina.

“ Ohh! Jimin, Ava already slept. Go to upstairs and lay her down on her bed. She must be tired. ”

Liza tried to lightened the situation.

Yes! It's better to have Valentina in a private bedroom cause I've a lot of question to ask.

And about Liam?

Well, I'll look after him later.

I takes my shoes off and silently take upstairs to reach the bedroom. It doesn't take much time to identify the room because Ava's toys are shattered on the floor.

I slide them aside with my feet and put her on the bed carefully. Covering her tiny figure with the duvet , I kissed her forehead.

It's blessed to have you finally, babydoll.

My daughter, Park Ava.

I repeat the  name accordingly until my mind got the fact, I've a daughter now.

Valentina has silently stepped inside the bedroom although her footsteps weren't heard but her familiar peach mint smell let me know her presence.

I turned back and she flinched at my moves.

My eyes trailed her up to down, wearing a silk night robe, still wet hair, bare skin, pink lips...... Her hand was gripping those material of her cloth in nervousness.

“ You left me alone , Doll. ”

Finally I broke the intense silence between us with a calm steady voice that makes her gulp badly.

I stepped closure towards her and she keep walking backwards.

It's been five years, I'm away from my wife and I don't even knew I've a daughter. I was all in dark for no reason. Why Doll? ”

Just why?

I tried to find it out why?

Is this because of Gabriel? You could have told me, I would bring his head to your feet but why did you left me behind?

I was devastated. Lifeless. Dark. A whole body without soul.

I wanted to enjoy, feel every stages of your pregnancy. I wanted to feel our baby growing and we're making it together. But you leave me!

I've cried for you , Doll!

Her back hitted on the wall and I pressed my both arm besides her body, caging her into it. Her eyes were afraid to face me but somehow I make her by harshly gripping her jaw.

I pulled her face upside, her alovera moisturizer smell fills my nostrils why I leaned forward to her face until our breathe entangled .

I growl before her lips.

Why did you leave me , Doll? ”

Happy birthday Love! Many many happy returns of the day

Happy birthday Love! Many many happy returns of the day. Shine more for me, be more brighter that no one has ever be before. My love may bless something good upon you.

~ Your Nabi ♡➹