chapter 5- excitement

...2 hours earlier.

Minutes after Megatron had left, the children grew bored of silently waiting and decided to play a game of hide and seek, tho it wasnt long before they grew bored of it too.

They played few different activities to ease their boredom which didnt last long, minutes felt like hours, the children soon grew tired of waiting and decided to head back home.

"Ha! Im going to win!" Twitch taunted as she gained the lead.

Not without a race of course.

Both Twitch and Thrash sped through the forest in their alt modes, onto the path of their home. Mo suited in thrash's little cart for her, and robby clinging for his dear life on the back of his drone-like sister.

Thrash quickly stomped on his engines, an attempt to catch up with his airborne sister. But alas it was already too late as the barn came into view.

They both slowed their pace as they neared their home, Twitch being the victorious one.

Twitch and Robby cheered, Thrash and Mo groan disappointedly in defeat.

"Haha, now you gotta do all our chores for the whole week!" Robby proudly pointed at Mo.

Thrash shrugged and mischievously smirked, he glanced at mo who also glanced at him.

"But we never said when!" Thrash replied, mo snickered and placed both of her hands on her hips, "hm I dont really feel like doing your chores this week, maybe next week?" She teased.

"Nuh uh! We said the last one has to do the others chores for the week!" Twitch replied angrily, she knew that tactic, they always pulled that trick on them.

"Besides you've said that last time when you lost!" Robby added.

The 2 youngsters snickered and ran off somewhere to hide from their older brother and sister who eventually caught up to them.

—————————————————

After twitch and robby made sure their siblings would do as what they agreed to do, the 4 went to greet their parents who just arrived.

"Mom, dad! You wont believe what happened today!" Twitch eager to tell her adoptive parents about the one they met earlier today, along with the others, thrash was practically jumping.

Dorothy and Alex chuckled at their childrens enthusiasm, "alright alright, you can tell me all about what happened at the table." Dorothy answered.

The children sure were very excited to tell her about something, but they managed to keep it in till food was served.

Twitch and thrash peeked through the window behind the dining table, "can we tell you now?" Thrash asked, startling his parents, Alex chuckled and nodded.

"Yes you can."

That seemed to set them off, all of them soon started telling them about their day and about this robot that was similar to twitch and thrash but huge (and slightly scary) they met in the forest, but they were all speaking over the other, their words mixing up with each other that their parents couldn't keep track and hardly understood what was said.

"Alright, one at a time." Dorothy reminded her children, they all paused and glanced at each other, as if speaking with each other telepathically then it was decided that twitch would start.

"So we were out walking in the forest, we were playing tag and I was it okay, so I was chasing robby and mo.." twitch paused and looked at thrash, allowing him to continue, "then we ran into this biiig robot," he raised his arms in the air to emphasize how big the bot was, "he was kind of scary looking too" mo added before thrash continued, the 4 nodded in agreement, their parents just listened, glancing at the other worriedly as their kids continued to tell them about that bot, they were surprised when they mentioned that the robot was able to transform like them, "maybe your right, maybe he is similar to you to 2.." Alex said, breaking the silence that consumed them after the kids have said what they have wanted.

"He might have the answers to our questions, questions that we should already have answers to." Twitch spoke.

"I dont know.. something isn't right, you said you heard him talking with someone over the line and mentioned something about a mine?.." Dorothy asked and her kids nodded in conformation. Dorothy hummed in thought, 'maybe im over thinking about it, the kids finally met someone who might actually have answers to theirs and our questions...hell might even be the last of their species, unless theres more of them..' She sighed, "alright, if you 4 ever meet him again, be careful." She warned. The kids smiled at their mother and giggled, Dorothy and Alex couldn't help but also smile with them.

Twitch and thrash soon left them to continue eating as they went to find something to read or anything to keep them entertained for the time being.

A/N: apologies for taking longer then I said I would and for such a short chapter, believe me when I say I struggled writing this chapter, then ended up forgetting about it 💀...and when I do remember about it I end up delaying it further due to my wants to read fanfiction, and my wants are now some-what satisfied for me to continue writing for the time being. I think. sorry if the maltos seem ooc D: !! I tried keeping them in character but struggled..and feel free to point out any mistakes! anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter :D