chapter 3- The Terrans

To say Megatron was shocked was an understatement.

The small bots had just told him of their creation on earth.

He stared at them with wide eyes, how could this be? The earth didnt contain the well of the all spark, and if he remembered correctly, the well of all spark is long gone..so how were they created? Especially on earth? What kind of artifact creates more cybertronian? and allows humans to feel what they feel? Megatron had many questions, questions he'll have to find answers to himself, but an idea came to mind. 'If I can find that artifact, I can use it to make more of my army..' He grins at the thought, he snaps out of his thoughts when his com link started ringing, he sighs in annoyance. 

It was breakdown.

"Whats that?" He heard twitch ask but didnt bother to answer her, he raised his digit next to his audial receptor and clicked on the button to open the comm link.

"Sigh What is it breakdown?" Megatron could hear blasters firing in the background, 'was the mine under attack?'

"Lord Megatron, we're currently under attack and we need backup, but I cant get through the nemesis."

All thoughts about the artifact were forgotten, his temper rising up again, 'optimus.' He thought angrily, "keep your ground breakdown, the nemesis communications must be down, soundwave should be able to fix it soon enough, in the mean time protect the mine, I'll be there shortly." Before breakdown could respond, Megatron closed his comm link. The humans and small bots glanced at each other nervously as they noticed the bigger bots growing anger, twitch glides over towards the 3 protectively.

Megatron almost forgotten about the 4, he eyes the group, 'I highly doubt they can fight, ill have to deal with them later.' He thought.

"You shall remain here and keep out of sight from others. I'll be back soon." He commands, the group looked at each other then back to him, "and why should we listen to you?" Thrash replied, twitch looked at thrash, an annoyed expression displayed on her face, thrash quickly regretted it when Megatron glared daggers at him. Twitch shakes her head to the side and looks up at Megatron again when he turns, watching as he walks away.

"Hey wait up! Where are you going?" Twitch flies towards him, the others following him as well, stopping next to him, Megatron pauses his walking as he turns to look at her. "I have to do something, you shall remain here till I return, I'll be back shortly." "If it's about that mine, we can help!" She said excitedly, thrash nodded in agreement, while robby and mo glanced at each other then back to Megatron and nodded as well. "No!.. I must not let optimus know of your existence just yet." And he leaves it at that, he turns from her and continues his way back to the mine, transforming into his alt mode and flying off, the young ones watching.

"So whos optimus?" thrash turns to them

"I dont know, I guess we wait?" Twitch suggested

"I dont know twitch, something seems off about him.." robby answered, mo nodding in agreement, "besides, mom and dad will be home soon." mo adds.

"yeah, but hes the first one we met of our species, we might not be only ones!...he might have answers to our questions too!" Twitch turns to them, hope in her optics, "shes right, please can we just stay for a little bit longer??" Thrash pleads.

the 2 small bots pleaded their older siblings and cheered when they gave in.

With Megatron

He flew into the battlefield, transforming back into his bi-pedal mode and landed near optimus, they both glared at each other, both drew out their blades and charged at each other, yelling out the others name in anger and venom in their voices.

their blades clashed

Megatron's metal fist meets Optimus's metal stomach

Optimus's metal fist meets Megatron's metal face

And their fight continued so on...

Decepticon's vs Autobot's

Both fighting over an energon mine

A/N: jj here! again...

sorry if the chapter seemed rushed</3 (because it was), ill see to edit it later if I get anymore ideas :) forgive me if I messed up with the small battle scene and that I made it short, I dont know how to write battle scenes so it'll be hard for me to write in future chapters And also sorry if the characters seem ooc! Hope you enjoyed the chapter<3

jj out!