He went into the kitchen to get some water. As luck would have it George wasn't there , but Karl was there, also drinking water.Dream grabbed a glass and poured some water in it while the memories of him and George played through his head (I have no idea what I'm talking about). Dream looked at Karl and asked "Karl do you know where Patches is?"
"Yes she is in George's room."
"Umm where Is his room?" Dream asked
"Across the hallway, first room to the left."
Dream thanked Karl and left to go to see George.

Dream knocked at the door, no response, Dream slowly opened the door. There he saw George looking very sad . Dream got closer to  George who didn't seem to notice him until he was sitting next to him." George, what's wrong?" Dream asked worryingly. "Nothing." George said giving Dream a fake smile."please don't lie to me." Dream said "what's wrong?" He asked. George took a deep breath and said " I just miss my mum and was thinking about my childhood that's all."
"Your childhood? Was it bad?" The blonde asked.
"I guess." George said trying to keep back his tears
"What happened?" Dream asked, looking at the brunette.
Well I didn't really have a nice childhood. My birth parents were alcoholics and they used to abuse me…" George stopped.
"Then what happened?"Dream asked .
"One day one of the neighbours called the cops on my parents…. Afterwards I was taken into custody and brought to a children's home , where I was bullied because of my eyes…. But one day a lovely couple adopted me. My life seemed perfect for a while but then …. My mum died a day after my birthday.  Afterwards my dad became depressed and distant. He would bury himself in work. But a few years later he got remarried to Cameron's mum. She would abuse me but act nice in front of my dad and her son. One thing about her was that she hated my eyes and forced me to wear eye contact. But when I was 15 she died.that's when Cameron started to hate me he would take his anger out on me. One day I saw him murder my dad. After that my life became hell. He took over my dad's mafia and kicked me out." George said, looking down.

Dream didn't say anything, he just hugged George trying to calm him down.

__________________________________________________________________

                                         ~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

Dream and George talked some more and afterwards Dream helped George calm down, he felt incredibly sorry for the brunette, he had no idea how much he had suffered. Meanwhile George was grateful for Dream and the two cats who helped him calmed down.

After George had calmed down, Dream looked around the room. The walls were a grey-ish blue, his bed was white, it also had more stuff but for the most part the room was a bit empty."you have a nice room." Dream said. "Thanks." The brunette replied. Patches was on the bed , Dream went to her and petted her.

George turned around to see his cat . He picked her up and was standing there facing the hallway. As he was about to turn around, he felt Dream hugging. He didn't know how to react, especially because he thought that Dream would be mad at him or even worse hate him.

They both stood there in silence. Oreo left George to go near Patches and they both started to look at their owners.
Dream finally broke the silence by saying "George, I have a question.".  
"Go on ." George replied.
"W-was umm did you actually like me ?or….." Dream asked
George smiled and said"Dream I love you I really do ….. everything between us was real. I really am in love with you."
"I love you too." Dream said. George looked at him a bit, looking surprised.
Dream's hand was currently holding George's face as they both looked into each other 's eyes . "Can I?" Dream asked. George simply nodded. Afterwards Dream pulled George closer and kissed him.this time it was a gentle but long kiss.

"I love you." Dream said, hugging George.
"I love you too." George said blushing .
"George? " The blonde said .
"Hmm?" The Brit said.
"No more secrets ok?" Dream said .
"Mhm" George said while nodding.

As George finished saying that Dream pulled him in for another kiss. They are both blushing a pink-redish colour.

                                                            The end
__________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1616

Yess I'm finally done let's fucking gOOOOO. You all have no idea of how much I didn't want to continue this book but I'm no quitter, well technically I'm not done yet I still have to write the epilogue. I can't post it tmr so I'm gonna post it in the weekend . Let's be honest this book sucks and I'm pretty ok with it considering the fact that it's my first book and that english isn't my first language. Oh god this chepter is long as fuck

Also tysm for 700+ reads it's literally insane I love you all.<3

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night. remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)    Love you all<333