chapter 19

Enjoy ♥️

Dream was at his  house, sitting on the couch.he was alone with the cats, George was supposed to be home before Dream but he was running late. Dream didn't really think much of it but every once in a while he would wonder why  George  was running late . He had ordered pizza for both of them. He already fed the cats, and now they were both sleeping.

He went on his phone and opened YouTube and browsed through the recommendation until he found something that he wanted to watch. After a while he heard the door open, George must be home,Dream though.

Shortly after Dream saw George, he looked tired. Dream and George greeted each other before George left to change his clothes. When he came back he was wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants.
He went near Dream and sat next to him.h
"Soo How was work?" Dream asked George, hoping to start a conversation.
George looked at Dream and said"Tiring."
"I can see that." Dream said with a smile.
"How about you?" George asked.
"It was ok ." Dream said.
"You look happy,Did something happen?" George asked, looking curiously at his lover.
"Umm.".  Dream couldn't just tell George the reason that he was happy ,he had to think of a lie  and fast."Well I was working on a project and I finally finished it today. I have been working on that for a while so I'm glad that it's over ." Dream said, hoping that George would stop asking any further questions.
"Ok." George said he wasn't convinced but decided to say nothing.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Dream asked changing the subject.
"Sure. " George said, smiling.
"I'm assuming that I'm picking?" Dream said as he looked at the brit.
"Yeah." George said, looking at the TV.
Dream opened netflix and put on a random movie."Is this ok?" He asked
"Are  horror movies all you watch?" George asked still looking at the screen in front of him
"Yes." Dream said, holding George's hand.
"Hey, where are the cats?"George asked, looking around .
"sleeping."  Dream simply said.

In the middle of the movie,George fell asleep on Dream's shoulder. Dream doesn't realise it instantly he was  focused on the movie. But now his attention was on George,he was perfect as Dream put it. Dream could start at him for hours. After a while Dream turned off the tv, adjusted his and George's potion so they were both lying . George's head on Dream's chest, and Dream's arms around him.
____________________________________________________________________________

                                               ~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
____________________________________________________________________________

George slowly opened his eyes and woke up to find himself laying on Dream, as soon as he realised that,he started blushing a tomato red colour. He tried to not wake up Dream,he slowly tried to get up, which was difficult considering the fact that Dream was hugging him.
"Five more minutes." George heared Dream said in a sleepy voice. "You're warm." George sighed and layed back down for a while.

After the five minutes were up, George got up, he noticed that Dream was still sleeping, he smiled and went into his room to get Dream a blanket. After putting the blanket on Dream the brunette got ready for the day. Today neither of them had work because it was a national holiday.

After getting ready George prepared their breakfast. As he was done with the breakfast he went to where the cats were sleeping to check on them, as he stood there Oreo George's cat woke up. George notices this and went to her, to pet her. In the meantime Patches  also woke up. George fed both of the cats , he didn't eat his food because he wanted to wait for Dream.

After a few moments Dream woke up he waited a few moments before heading towards the bathroom and getting ready for the day. He found a red hoodie to wear and he paired it with dark sweatpants.

He went into the kitchen where he found George sitting on the ground with the two cats on his lap.
Dream went near him and hugged him. He wasn't facing George, he was behind him. George was a bit surprised at first he turned his head to see Dream "morning." The brunette said."morning."the blond responded. They both stayed on the floor for a while before they got up.

After a bit George suggested that they eat breakfast and so they did. Dream kept trying to make small talk but George didn't talk much because he was eating. After the both finished eating George took the dishes to the sink and started washing them. Dream went to George and hugged him.
"George?" Dream looked at his bf.
"Yeah? George asked, wondering what Dream had to say.
"What's your job?" Dream asked, looking at George.
"Why are you asking that suddenly?" George said, looking back at Dream.
"I don't know, I'm just curious I guess." Dream shrugged.
George smirked, "Well , I'll tell you when you tell me yours ." He said.
"I-it's complicated. I work for an agency."  Dream said. He hated lying to George but he had to.
"You know you aren't a good lair at  all." George said not moving
"I-i am not lying." Dream said
"Sure." George said while rolling his eyes.

After George was done him and Dream went into the living room. Dream was playing with George's hair. "George, can I do your hair?" Dream asked while still focused on the brunette's hair. "Uhhh sure i guess." Dream smiled and then he went into the bathroom to get a comb and started to do George's hair." Your hair is very fluffy." Dream said . "Thank you." George said with a light pink blush on his cheeks.
__________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1035

Saying I didn't want to write this chapter would be an understatement. I practically forced myself to write it. It's a bit strange that I am  still writing daily. Honestly I thought that I wouldn't be able to pass 3 days doing it.

Also I got 20+ read in one day that's impressive.

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night. remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)