chapter 13

Enjoy :)

It was the next morning, Dream woke up to his alarm ,he hated that alarm he couldn't stand it, it was just so loud and obnoxious. After all, who wants to be awakened by a loud beep when you're peacefully snoozing in your cosy bed? Definitely not him.but at least it got the job done.dream was wondering if George was awake and where was Patches.he decided to get up.he went to the bathroom showered and brushed his teeth.

After he was done getting ready for the day he decided to go to the kitchen. Dream walked into the kitchen, feeling a bit hungry and looking forward to having something to eat. As he approached the kitchen counter, he saw George standing there, cooking something.
There he saw George, cooking their breakfast. Dream had no idea what he was cooking but it smelled amazing.

After he was done starting,he went to George and said hello.George greated him back with a smile.

"What are you making?" Dream asked, smelling the delicious scents coming from the kitchen. George looked over at Dream and smiled, inviting him to investigate.
"It's food" George replied, gesturing toward the pans on the stove and the plates on the counter. "Anyways,good morning ." The taller one said "Morning" Replay the British.

"Sit ." The brunette said pointing to a chair.Dream went to the chair and sat. Shortly after George,put In front of dream a plate with his breakfast. The plate had :scrambled eggs,bacon,and pancakes."I didn't know what you wanted so I made a bit of everything."

"Thanks George, it looks amazing."
"Don't be fooled by the looks."
"Huh?"
"I'm not a great cook, sometimes the food looks ok but doesn't taste good."
"I'm sure it's gonna taste good." Dream said taking a bite of his food
"George,this tastes amazing!"

"I'm glad that you like it."George said, sitting near Dream. Dream looked at George's food before asking " why do you have less food than me?" " I usually don't even have breakfast,I can't eat a lot of food in the morning." "You should eat in the morning after all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."dream said, taking another bite of his food."I guess I should". George said with a smile.

After finishing breakfast, Dream and George were relaxing in the kitchen and enjoying each other's company. Suddenly, they heard the sound of claws scratching against the floor, and looked over to see Oreo and Patches, running into the kitchen.
George got up from his seat to feed the cats. He pulled out some dry food and put it in two cats' bowls, then set the bowls on the floor for the cats to eat. As the cats ate their breakfast, George and Dream continued talking.

After feeding the cats, George and Dream were sitting back down in the living room. They had just finished their breakfast, and now Dream was feeling a bit bored. He decided to invite George to watch a movie with him.
"Hey George," Dream said, "You want to watch a movie with me?"
George looked up from his phone, smiling excitedly. "Sure! What movie do you want to watch?"

"Uhh do you wanna pick the movie?" Dream asked "no you pick." George answered "why do you always make me pick?" "I have no Idea on what to watch." "Fine I will pick something" dream opened netflix and he went into the recommendation.there he saw the movie It,"is this ok?" "Yea it's fine,"the brunette replied.

After a while, Dream noticed that George,had put his head on Dream's shoulder.dream Dream didn't mind it.after a while Dream looked at George, he was fast asleep still on Dream's shoulder. Dream blushed a cherry red tone looking at the Brit In front of him,he looked cute.That was Dream's last thought before he also fell asleep.
__________________________________________________________________

~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

After an hour, George slowly woke up on the couch, he saw something unexpected. Dream was sleeping next to him, and they were both hugging each other.
George was taken by surprise but didn't want to startle Dream. He blushed a dark pink tone. He stayed still for a moment, watching Dream's peaceful slumber as he was curled up next to him. Finally, he decided to try to get up,but Dream's grip was a bit too strong.then George tried gently waking him up, gently shaking Dream's shoulder and whispering, "Hey, Dream. Wake up."
Dream jolted awake with a start, surprised and embarrassed.

After Dream woke up ,and he let George go. George quickly got up.
"I'm gonna go make lunch." George said, trying to make things a little less awkward.
"Ok."dream said clearly, still a bit surprised and blushing.

Dream stood there trying to understand how that happened,when he saw Patches and Oreo,looking at him. Dream got up and went to the bathroom.

(In the next part Oreo and patches are having a conversation.and the O is for Oreo and p for patches.)

O"meow meow" (told you George was gonna make up first)
P:"meow"(shut up)
O:"meow mew" (don't tell me what to do)
P:"Mew meow"(they look cute together)
O:"meew" (I know right)

Their conversation was interrupted by Dream walking near them and petting both of them.before making his way to the kitchen,where George was cooking.

George and Dream were chatting in the kitchen while they waited for their dinner to cook. They were enjoying each other's company and catching up on the latest news and events in their lives.
As they talked, they got to know each other better, learning new things about each other's interests, goals, and aspirations. They shared stories and laughed together and were generally having a good time.

"George?"
"Hmm?"
"How did you learn to cook?"
"My mum was a great cook, she taught me."
"Was?"
"She's dead..."
"Oh I'm So Sorry-"
"Don't be,she died when I was 11"
"That doesn't make it any better!"
"Dream I don't mind it."
"Fine."

After a while, they realised that the food was ready, and that it was time to enjoy their dinner together.
George and Dream sat down at the table to eat dinner together. They dug in and started to eat. As they ate, they started another conversation, with Dream and George sharing stories from their pasts.
They ate their food and enjoyed every bite, appreciating the time they had together and the opportunity to connect on such a comfortable level.

After they were done eating George,got up and started to clear the table. And wash the dishes.as George was washing the dishes,he made small talk with Dream. He enjoyed spending time with his boyfriend,and the brunette was grateful for him.

After a while Dream was standing behind George.he looked hesitant for some reason.
A few moments later, Dream hugged his boyfriend. George was surprised for a few moments, but afterwards he started to blush.

"George, thank you so much for taking care of me,I'm really grateful for you."dream paused for a moment but then continued to talk "I'm gonna take you on a date after my leg heals." George smiled before saying "Dream you don't need to."
"You're right but I want to."dream said while blushing a dark red colour.

__________________________________________________________________

Word count:1281

I had too much motivation today and wanted to write something romantic btw I suck at writing fluff.

Also tysm for 400+ reads.

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)