chapter 12

Enjoy ♥️

Dream spend the next few days, with Alex getting closer and ect.but after a few days Alex had to go back to work,so now dream was alone with patches.dream had gotten better at using crutches.but cooking was still a struggle,since the blonde couldn't stay standing for long.

Dream was alone with Patches, The two of them were snuggled together on the couch, Patches was on Dream's lap sleeping,while Dream was on his phone.

After he had spent some time relaxing, Dream found himself wanting some company.After a bit he decided to call George his boyfriend, since they haven't talked in a few days.He reached for his phone and decided to give George a call.
The phone rang a few times before George picked up. "Hello?" he greeted.
"Hey George,how are you?"Dream greeted, sounding tired but happy.
"Oh, hey Dream," George said. "I'm doing good.how about you?"George asked, waiting for an answer."I'm doing great ." Dream said

Dream and George spent the next few minutes catching up with each other. They talked about how things had been going for them, what they had been up to, and any other personal updates.
At one point, George mentioned that he had been feeling a bit bored and disconnected from his friends lately. "I've been meaning to call some of you guys, but I've just been so busy with work and stuff,"

As Dream and George continued their conversation, Dream decided to mention that he had recently broken his leg. He didn't want George to feel like he was hiding anything from him, so he was open about his injury.
However, Dream wanted to make it clear that he wasn't looking for sympathy or attention from his friend. So, he made sure to say it in a casual and upbeat way, without making a big deal out of it.
"Oh, by the way," Dream said, "I broke my leg."

"Why did you say it like that?"
Like what?"
"Like it's not a big deal."
"It's not"
"You broke your leg,how is that not?"
"Uhh-"
"Do you know how to use crutches?"
"Yea ... but I can't stay standing for long periods of time."
"Oh,can you take care of yourself?"
"Yea..."

Dream had broken his leg, and George wanted to help him. He offered to come over and take care of Dream while he recovered.
"It's not a big deal, I can manage on my own," Dream protested. "The doctor said I just need to rest and take it easy."
"Come on, Dream," George said, "Let me come over and help you out. It'll be fun!"
Dream couldn't argue with that, and finally agreed to let George take care of him while he recovered from his injury,"fine."

Dream knew that he couldn't tell George,and George being around him was gonna make this a lot more difficult than it already is.but dream didn't really care since he would get some time to spend with Dream texted George his address,and waited.George was also gonna bring his cat with him.
__________________________________________________________________

~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

After a while, dream heard someone knocking on the door,it was George.dream rushed to open the door.as soon as he did he saw George standing there was a smile on his face.George was dressed in a cosy and comfortable outfit, consisting of a dark grey hoodie and sweatpants.

George stood in the doorway of Dream's home, holding his pet cat, Oreo, in his arms. Dream was standing in front of him, clearly happy to see him."hello George" Dream said blushing. "Come in."
"Hey Dream," George replied, entering the house. Oreo meowed at Dream, seeming excited to see a new face in the room. Dream smiled again, reaching out to pet the cat.

Near dream stood patches.george was quick to notice her."that must be patches." George said looking at the cat dream smiled and said"yea that's her."George bend over and petted patches.patches was a bit taken aback but let George pet her.