chapter 20

Tw: swearing

Enjoy ♥️

"Ok ,I'm done." Dream said, opening the camera on his phone for George to see how he looked.
"Do you like it?" Dream asked anxiously .
"It's ok." George said not showing any particular emotions.
"Do you not like it?"Dream asked, looking at him.
George rolled his eyes before answering"Did I say I didn't?"
"No, but-." Dream said.
"Exactly." George said, interrupting Dream.
"I'm gonna go drink some water, want me to bring you some?" George said, getting up from the floor
"No thanks." Dream responded.
"Ok then." George said leaving.

Dream watched as George left the room, he smiled to himself he was lucky to have George. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone. He had received a notification it was Alex.

        Alex.
          Hello                                                                       Dream
                                                                                            Hello
        Alex
          Are you free tonight ?                                         
                                                                                           Dream
          Alex                                                             Yea I think so why?
        Are you ok with doing the
        Meeting today most of the
         group can't come to any.                                     
         another date.        
                                                                                        Dream  
                                                                                            Sure .         
        Alex
        Great I will send you the
         address later bye
                                                                                        Dream
                                                                                             Bye

Dream turned his phone off and  waited for Google to come back. The brunette came back a few minutes later, and sat next to Dream . Dream looked at George and hugged him and George hugged him back. A while later they stopped hugging and started to have a conversation about there childhood and family.
"How was your childhood, Dream?" George asked.
"It was pretty ok I guess. Except for-... nevermind. "Dream stopped mid word.
"Except for what? "George asked
"It's nothing." Dream responded in a not so convincing tone.
"Dream…" George said
"My parents , they would fight a lot…" dream explained.
"Oh I'm sorry for pushing it." George said feeling a bit guilty.
"It's ok.   " dream said in a  reassuring tone.
After saying that Dream hugged George and George put his hand on Dream's head and started to move it playing with his hair. After a few moments Dream started to speak.
"You know my father used to be quite strict. He hated when I cried. He thought that it was wrong for a boy to cry. That was one of the many reasons my parents would fight.." Dream said.
"I think he was wrong." George said to Dream .
"What?" Dream was surprised to hear George say that.
"Crying is just a way to express an emotion, you  should be able to cry no matter the age or gender." George said with a slight smile
Dream looked at his bf and said "Thank you, i-i really needed to hear that."
George smiled at him and then said"You're welcome."
"I love you George, maybe even more than I'm willing to admit." Dream said, blushing a pink colour.
"I love you too." George said with a smile.

Dream and George stopped talking for a bit, they were enjoying the comfortable silence and each other 's company. After a while , Dream broke the silence by saying "George you have no Idea of how much I want to kiss you right now." "Wait no, did I  not just say it out loud !  Fuck." Dream said a few seconds later. He looked over at George, and hered George say "do it."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
Dream looked into George 's chocolate coloured eye, and he saw George looking at him. He hesitated for a moment but then pulled George closer and kissed him. It was a short but magical kiss, and Dream loved every second of it and so did George.

After a while of silence both of them started to talk about random stuff trying to make the situation a little less awkward. The situation wasn't very awkward ,but to them it was a bit.
"What date is today?" George asked Dream.
"It's 10 October. why?"
"Oh I just realised that I have to drop off a friend at the airport at like 8(20:00) pm." George said
"That's late." Dream commented.
"Yeah…"  George said.
"Are you ok ?" Dream asked, looking at George.
"Yea I'm fine." George said giving Dream a smile
"You have the prettiest smile I know." Dream said, still looking at the brunette In Front of him.
"Thanks, you also have a great smile." George said.
At those words Dream smiled and hugged George. He pulled away and him and George started to talk again. Like nothing else mattered .
"Holy shit it's already 7(19)pm ." Dream said looking at the clock.
"You're right," George said, looking at the clock. " I guess it's about time I start on dinner." George said, getting up. He went to the kitchen and Dream followed him.in the kitchen George poured some food for the cats . And then started to cook and Dream helped him.

Dream and George were in the kitchen together, cooking dinner. George was stirring a pan of onions and garlic on the stove while Dream was chopping vegetables and preparing the other ingredients they needed for the meal.
They had been together and were enjoying each other's company,  the two of  them have been dating for a month now. And they finally had their first kiss today. Both of them were happy about it but didn't bring it up. As they worked together, they chatted and joked around, laughing and having fun together. It was a sweet and wholesome moment between them, as they enjoyed each other's company while working to make a meal together.

After they finished making the meal , they both sat at the kitchen table and ate while chatting a bit. After that George had to get ready to drop his friend to the airport.
"Do you really have to go?" Dream asked George, hugging him.
"Yes Dream I do , I will be back in a few hours I guess." George said.
"A few hours!?" Dream yelled
"The closest airport is 2 hours away." George looking at Dream.
"Dream, can you stop hugging me?." He asked.
"Fine." Dream said in an annoyed tone.
"Why are you hugging me so much today?" George asked, putting his shoes on.
"I don't, I just have a bad feeling." Dream said
"A bad feeling? About what?" The brunette asked
"I don't know." The taller responded
"I have to go now, bye." The Brit said
"Bye." Dream said, closing the door.

Dream glanced at the clock as he entered the living room. It was (20:12) 8:12 pm Dream turned his phone on to see a text from Alex. It said the location and time was. The time was  9(21:00) pm  Dream went into his room and got ready. He petted both of the cats and left. In the drive there dream had a bad feeling. He didn't know why. He decided to ignore this feeling and focus on the future meeting . The meeting was supposed to be about the date where the revenge would start and to discuss more details. So it was supposed to be a short meeting, Dream should've been back home before George.

As Dream parked near the building he saw Alex Infront of the building with everyone else. Everyone except Alex were entering. Dream was walking towards the entrance of the building, then he and Alex greeted each other and then Dream entered the building like the others. As he looked around he noticed that Tina wasn't there. He asked Alex and Alex said that Tina had a family emergency so she couldn't be there.

Currently everyone was in the building as Dream looked around more and he saw that none of the windows were opened. He heard a door closing and then the  light went out and the air became strange and he looked around and saw everyone equally confused. It was dark but it wasn't dark enough to not see the others. And then the all heard a sound it was of someone felling down. Dream turned around and saw Sapnap collapsed on the floor. And everyone else also started to collapse. Dream looked around as his friend started to collapse. He felt scared he didn't know what to do. His eyes were feeling heavier by the second, he was tiered. He turned around to see Alex standing there  like nothing was happening. "A-Alex what's going on?!" Dream managed to say. "You'll see." Alex responded. As he said that Dream fell on the floor and passing out.
__________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1440

There's a fucking Miskito near me aren't they supposed to die? Isn't it supposed to be winter?

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night. remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)