chapter 5

Before the chepter starts I just wanna say thanks for 39 readers:)

Dream was sitting in his living room and patches was on his lap sleeping. dream and George exchanged there goodbyes and ended the call dream could not wait for the next date that they had planned even tho the date was 4 days later dream was smiling ear to ear thinking about the date and George dream hated admitting it but he was falling head over heels for the brunette dream never loved anyone as much as he did for George.

His thoughts were cut short be a by patches.he looked at patches smiled and Petted her after 3 minutes of petting her she left dream alone in the living room dream looked at the clock In front of him it red 3:14pm at that moment dream's phone rang it was an unknown number.dream didn't know if he should pick up the call or it was just a wrong number after the second time that the caller called dream decided to pick up.

"Hello?" Dream said as she answered the call " hallo dream this is the leader of the blue mafia.i want to organise another meeting with you and sapnap I did some digging and found out some stuff,and I will like to discuss it further."says the person on the other end "yes of course,when will the meeting take place?"dream asked "I was thinking tomorrow at 6 pm if that's ok " said the mafia leader " it sounds good to me " dream responded with excitement "ok then see you tomorrow" after that the call ended.

Dream decided to text sapnap

Dream 💚
Hey sapnap do
you have any
plans for tomorrow at 6
Sapnap 🧡
No I don't why. Dream 💚
Do you remember the
boss of the blue mafia
us to come for a meeting
Sapnap🧡
Really?
Dream 💚
yes
Sapnap🧡
What time ?
Dream 💚
6 pm
Sapnap🧡
Ok it's a little weird
Considering how he was
In the meeting
Dream 💚
That was what I was
Thinking but maybe
We got the wrong
impression
Sapnap🧡
Maybe Dream 💚
gtg bye

Sapnap🧡
Bye