Earlier whilst everyone was heading to the meeting we fucked around with the pitch sprinklers, any second now they would go off and soak everyone on the field. And nobody would know it was us, we would just look lucky to have missed it whilst getting drinks.

And as expected cold water suddenly shot out of all the sprinklers and soaked all our lazy team mates as they groaned and shouted. Kelley and I couldn't hold in our loud cackles from the side lines.

"YOU FUCKERS WE KNOW IT WAS YOU", half of our team that had managed to get to their feet began charging towards us angrily whilst the other half gave up and accepted their fate on the ground.

Alex, Christen and Becky were at the head of the group that was stalking towards us. "FUCK FUCK FUCK RUN Y/N", Kelley screamed as she pushed me. Our team mates began running after us as they chased us around the fields. I kept looking back to see who was behind me, laughing uncontrollably as I turned to see Alex slipping and falling straight on her ass, bringing Megan and Allie down with her. But before I knew it I had run into a goal post and fell to the floor myself, groaning as I held my forehead.

"Laugh now you little shit", Alex grinned as she stood over me with a few others before they all proceeded to empty out their water bottles on my face. "Okay stop you're fucking water boarding me", I spluttered out as I rolled over and hid my face under my arms.

"I'll get you back for this Morgan", I grumbled, wiping my face as the group finally let me get to my feet.

"I'm counting on it Y/L/N", she smirked as everyone began making their way inside to head for the showers.

"They got me too", Kelley groaned as we sat down at a table to eat our lunch. A few team mates soon joined us. "That was funny, I want in next time", Trinity laughed as she sat down and high fived me. 

"Oh god, you better not be corrupting our newbies Y/N", Becky smiled as she joined us. "I would never", I held up my hands in defence but grinned at Trinity and Ashley.

"Quick interruption girls, I'll read out your room arrangements and then let you get back to lunch", Dawn called out as she stood in the middle of the cafeteria with a sheet of paper in hand.

"...RAPINOE DUNN, LAVELLE HORAN, ERTZ SONNETT, SAUERBRUNN DAHLKEMPER, HUERTA MEWIS, AND FINALLY O'HARA Y/L/N AND MORGAN", the coach concluded. Kelley and I instinctively shared a high five before even hearing the completed list. 

"Wait Morgan? Three of us?", I asked with a scowl. "Sorry kid, there's an uneven number, there's no rooms left, they've already moved an extra bed into your guys' room", she smiled back sympathetically. "Don't kill each other", she smiled brighter as she gestured between myself and Alex who was glaring at me from another table. "I can't make any promises", I grumbled as I shook my head in annoyance and glared back at her.

After lunch everyone began leaving the cafeteria in groups to head for recovery sessions. Kelley and I began walking to the massage room for some treatment when one of the physios called us back. "Y/L/N O'Hara, ice bath now. You're not getting away this time", she warned us with a smile. Both of us let out a loud groan as we reluctantly dragged our feet in the opposite direction.

"Y/L/N O'Hara, about time", another one of our coaches smiled as we entered the room with all the ice baths. "Fuck it, let's just get it over and done with", I told Kelley, earning a nod from her.

Megan, Alex, Lindsey, Crystal and Julie were already there and seated in their tubs as half of them laughed at the way we were undressing so enthusiastically. "Undress Y/N, hurry up", one of the assistant coaches added humorously. "Cmon, at least buy me dinner first", I grinned as she shoved me playfully, before noticing Alex's eye roll and quickly flashing her the middle finger.