Part 0

Y/N's POV:

"Welcome to camp everyone, please take your seats", I could hear Jill loudly instructing everyone as they piled into the conference room. Kelley, my best friend, and I were the last to enter as we ran inside from the field. We entered the room with flushed cheeks, panting heavily as Kelley dragged me to the back row like always and we sat in the few empty remaining seats next to Christen and Tobin.

"Nice of you fuckers to finally join us", Megan turned around to hiss at us with a grin.

The irritating specimen sat next to her called Alex Morgan also turned around to face us with a small frown. "You better not have been upstairs fucking with my things Y/L/N", she glared at mostly me whilst Kelley bit back a smile.

"We were outside dumbass, like I'd want to go through your suitcase after last time", I scowled at her, remembering the time she hid a rat trap in her bag after she correctly predicted that I'd try to steal something of hers after she dropped my phone and shattered the screen. As you'd expect my finger got caught in the trap and I had to go to the medic to get it off.

Alex smirked and turned to face the front again, as I could feel the irritation spreading inside of me. I was bored and decided to annoy her, reaching out to tug on her hair. Besides me Kelley noticed what I was going to do and encouraged it as she sniggered. Christen also noticed what I was about to do and quickly pushed my hand back down with a shake of her head, "Y/N focus", she warned with a humorous glare. 

"Hands down", she warned again after a few minutes when I reached for Megan's pink hair this time. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward to look at Tobin. "Your girlfriend's so bossy", I told her in a whisper whilst she just laughed quietly and nodded.

I finally looked forward and tried to focus on what Jill was saying. "Dawn will collect your passports in a few minutes, I hope you all remembered to bring them, yes I'm talking to you Y/N", she added with a smile as I groaned at the back of the room. I dug around in my pocket and waved my passport in the air, earning sarcastic cheers from all my team mates and coaches.

"Nice to see you used your brain this time", Alex taunted as she turned around again. 

I stuck my tongue out at her and then kicked the back of her chair, earning a glare and a huff from the blue eyed forward I had never been able to get along with. 

"During our two day stay at this camp we'll do our basic training routines out on the field for the first day and you'll get the second off to rest up, and then it's an early flight to London, everyone got it?", Jill spoke loudly as she could tell people were restless and wanted to get out of their seats. "Okay good, train first and then you can have lunch, the room arrangements should be sorted by then", she concluded with a knowing smile, earning loud exaggerated groans from around the room, including my direction.

"I'm starving", I complained to Kelley as everyone filed out of the room. "Same", she groaned as she clutched at her stomach. 

"O'Hara, Y/L/N, you want to move any fucking faster?", Megan laughed as she smacked the back of our heads and pushed in front of us. 

"Let me through Y/L/N", Alex whined from behind me as she also tried to push past but I kept blocking her path. "God you're so annoying", she huffed as I laughed at her frustration. Eventually she managed to sneak through the small gap between myself and the wall, making sure to shove my shoulder harshly in the process as she sped ahead of us to get to the dressing room.

Everyone changed into some training gear and then made their way out onto the pitches. After a boring two hours of mostly passing drills everyone found themselves exhausted and lied down on the pitch once the session was over. Kelley and I quickly rushed off to the side as we looked over everyone with a smirk, trying to look busy with our bottles by clumsily tearing open packets if we were getting our electrolytes in.